Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

What the h_ll?

TIERRA226

Sep 15, 2006, 7:05 PM
A month ago I had my first and only really rude customer yell at me for not being able to transfer her contact list to her new phone. It resulted in her lying to the manager of store, etc. The fact she complained wasn't the issue just that I switched ESN's as a favor. Just a minute ago who walks up, but her. She'll having rebate issues. I've been talking to her for two days not realizing she was "Mrs. I need all my contact list transferred now because I'm in the middle of a divorce" lady. Now I feel like delaying the process. She didn't even buy the phone from here so my helping is, once again, a favor. 👿
shleeban

Sep 15, 2006, 7:08 PM
tell her to talk to the people she bought the phone from you have different rebates 🤣
TIERRA226

Sep 15, 2006, 7:13 PM
Our company policy is no matter where something's brought, we are obligated to help with any problem. But I was laughing in the inside. She should have never shown her face.....
shleeban

Sep 15, 2006, 7:16 PM
you shoulda torn her rebate up in front of her 😈
TIERRA226

Sep 15, 2006, 7:20 PM
I'm suppose to email my rep and have him give her credit on her bill. But then again....her paper might just get brush off the counter, into the garbage can, the bag taken out into the parking lot, set on fire, and stomped on. Anything could happen 🤣
shleeban

Sep 15, 2006, 7:25 PM
sounds tasty
joconnor

Sep 15, 2006, 7:54 PM
However, is that phone branded as the company represent.. if it is its not a favor, it is your job... i know this because i am a reb myself for a wireless company so i know how it works. However, if it is not branded as your companies phone, then it is a favor, else refer to the beginning part of my message. 🙂
ralph_on_me

Sep 16, 2006, 9:53 AM
you're a reb? Is that anything like a rebel? I guess you're all stars and bars from the south?

I kid...

If they didn't buy the phone from your store it's a favor regardless of where they bought it from. Most stores are agents, and the Owner of the company only makes money when their company sells something. They make nothing from customer service.

I'd tell her to contact the rebate center for assistance.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.