Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Sprint Corporate

mmmMandi

Aug 31, 2006, 12:12 PM
Is it true that sprint is working on making all of their stores corporate stores. I work at a sprint 3rd party store now and was told this by my district manager. I just wanted to know if anybody knew if this was true.
Willwise

Aug 31, 2006, 1:42 PM
I work at a sprint third party I haven't heard anything from my sprint rep yet anyways.
3ntropy

Aug 31, 2006, 1:55 PM
nor will you until it's too late.
larken75

Sep 1, 2006, 7:44 AM
Sprint will always have 3rd party sales locations. What they are currently in the process of doing is purchasing all of the affiliates and partners (Sprint and Nextel)
s13driftingTX

Sep 1, 2006, 12:14 PM
They are switching over in a sense, let me give you what has happened with our stores. We are owned by a company called cellular world, we used to operate under the Sprint affiliate Alamosa. Alamosa was bought out by Sprint in January (I believe, I can't recall exactly). We now get our phones from Sprint and follow all of Sprint's guidelines. We are still 3rd party owned by same company as before. Hope this helps to answer your question.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.