Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 17 replies

Poll

evillobster

Aug 21, 2006, 7:55 PM
Favorite type of mean, ranting customer?

(plz pick out of the choices given)

1.) Young, suave, punk teenage kid

2.) semi-adult, know-it-all, tech wiz adult?

3.) adult, mr. million dollar (in reality mom-and-pop store) adult business man/woman

4.) crazy, drunk, druggie, or any combination customer?

5.) Customers who think this is a sprint store (when its cingular, or its not the provider you work for)

6.) Rednecks (no offense to rednecks out there, but you know who you are)

7.) They shy, indecisive, want to know every plan and every detail of every phone and then not buy anything customer.

8.) OLD PEOPLE 😁
GodHatesMe

Aug 21, 2006, 7:57 PM
The bad A$$ father (who thinks he get on the phone and boss you around because you won't do what his whiny son/daughter want you to.
evillobster

Aug 21, 2006, 7:58 PM
Ah, i forgot that choice, add that to the list!
GodHatesMe

Aug 21, 2006, 7:59 PM
The last time a guy tried to pull this one on me and tried to tell me what I was going to do, my exact reply back to him was, "Well unfortunately just because you said that doesn't change what is actually going to happen."

Needless to say he flew off the handle, and then handed the phone back to his daughter who then was forced to accept the reality that being an A-hole (or getting your dad to be one) doesn't get everything you want. 😈
evillobster

Aug 21, 2006, 8:02 PM
😁 niceeee
evillobster

Aug 21, 2006, 7:59 PM
and btw always wanted to say i love ur avator, Sepheiroth owns. Love the song one-winged angel
GodHatesMe

Aug 21, 2006, 8:01 PM
Thanks man. I'm trying to get them to put it on my credit card. I need to find out how to contact Square-Enix to see if they'll write me permission to use it for this sole purpose, since it was a free wallpaper download from their site after all.
evillobster

Aug 21, 2006, 8:03 PM
Employee: and how would u like to pay for that?

You: with a manamunse blade in your throat. 😈 (spell check that lol)
GodHatesMe

Aug 21, 2006, 8:06 PM
🤣 If I remember right it's Masamune, but who cares anyway, the sword rocks.

Yeah, I really hope they let me use it. Like I said, they don't allow copywritten material to be used as the credit card background, but if I can get Square to release it to me for this sole purpose would be so awesome. It's the exact same image as I have on my Gravatar.
Darkinday

Aug 21, 2006, 7:58 PM
4! absolutely number four! with drunk people you can start speaking in a foreign accent, and then say no comprendo, los ciento, no comprendo. 😁 😈
amyszz

Aug 21, 2006, 8:09 PM
i would have to say # 3, i think thats the rich techy guy who thinks he knows it all. Then why don't wrk for the company?? 👿 Why are people such dicks? pardon my language but really? WTF is wrong with everyone??
AG050

Aug 23, 2006, 5:57 PM
it's because we are beneath them... didn't you get the memo 🙄
ondisplay

Aug 21, 2006, 8:10 PM
torn between numbers 1 and 5
AG050

Aug 23, 2006, 5:59 PM
#2 all the way!!! 👿

some stupid kid came in and was like "Nokia hired me to write for their Symbian group"

Yea okay... he was 15. 🙄
spidermon

Aug 23, 2006, 7:03 PM
My absolute favorite customer type and you will all know this. The foreigner who brings there 10 year old with them to translate because they as the adult who has lived her for longer cant quite keep up with the learning ability of their 10 year old. It really funny because I end up talking business with the ten year old while the adult just stays quiet and watches. 🤣 😎
Nikoletta

Aug 23, 2006, 7:08 PM
8 - Old people are great, they don't get it and take forever but they also usually end up going for it and they're grateful that you spent so much time with them... and they're usually less likely to curse and get angry as long as you keep the pace to what they can handle.
cricKet RSR

Aug 23, 2006, 7:09 PM
hey forgot the thug one
dburbank85

Aug 23, 2006, 7:36 PM
I pretty much enjoy any customer that wants to argue and think that they know what is going on. I have actually told some customers off right in front of the ones I am signing up. It is priceless to see their faces when they just tried to argue with the wrong person. Oh and the face of the new customers after witnessing it is pretty hilarious also.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.