Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 11 replies

cure for crying kids

MaDMAn121

Aug 15, 2006, 8:20 PM
I hate when i have a little crying kid in my store so I have a little candy dish with hard candy. I figure he'll either shut up or choke either way problem solved
GodHatesMe

Aug 15, 2006, 8:21 PM
🤣 I'm sure you hope for the latter.
Nikoletta

Aug 15, 2006, 9:37 PM
At the very least you're teaching the kid to cry for candy, hopefully it's a lesson he takes home to mommy and uses the rest of his life... on his mom. Good plan right?
MaDMAn121

Aug 15, 2006, 10:16 PM
if he makes it home
MaDMAn121

Aug 15, 2006, 10:53 PM
it also helps it you give them a pat on the back as they're eating the candy.
Sholyhit

Aug 16, 2006, 6:03 PM
You could just hit them in the head with a hammer until they stop crying. That normally works too. 😁
craptacularwireless

Aug 17, 2006, 7:30 PM
🤣
vivalasvegas

Aug 17, 2006, 6:29 PM
We have phones that demo Vcast in the store. I just put on some Dora the Explorer for the little brats and the sit in awe at the little screen. Great sales tool as well!
craptacularwireless

Aug 17, 2006, 7:29 PM
Or leave sticky finger prints all over you phone displays, phones, counters, and windows. I wish parents would just be parents. If you don't like watching kids while you're shopping around, don't take them! Better yet, don't like being a parent? Stop having kids!
Nikoletta

Aug 17, 2006, 7:31 PM
That would require some responsibility and control on their part. What are you asking man!?!?? That's insane.
craptacularwireless

Aug 17, 2006, 7:32 PM
I know, I'm sorry. It was rather foolish of me to expect that of someone. I apologize.
cingcing

Aug 17, 2006, 7:36 PM
An old sweaty pair of gym socks and some duct tape works well I hear.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.