Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 20 replies

*&%&in old people!!!

orphandrew

Aug 12, 2006, 6:07 PM
I do not exist to serve your goddamn whims, you old bat. I'm not here to go over your bill with you, or process a price plan change that I get paid nothing for; I'm here to sell phones that I get paid on. You've come on a really ****ty day and basically told me that the information that I have for you, when all you want is a phone that "makes and receives calls" isn't good enough for you. It's a slap in the face to tell me that you want to go "do some research", you senile old bitch. It's a phone, not a life-changing decision. Now curl up, dry up, and die.

Gah. I feel a lot better now. And they say the tax-free weekend was supposed to bring in business. My ass.
chainsaw

Aug 12, 2006, 6:25 PM
Dude I can't wait till you get old. The human brain makes it hard to do sh!t once you turn a certain age have fun!
alejandro

Aug 12, 2006, 6:29 PM
I agree with him, old people need to be put in camps.
orphandrew

Aug 12, 2006, 6:31 PM
It's not even the fact that she's old, really. But more the fact that she slapped me in the face with her "oh, I want to do more research" line of BS. It's like, you asked me to show you things, in my role as a wireless expert. Now, you're spitting it back in my face.
alejandro

Aug 12, 2006, 6:32 PM
Wireless Expert? Is that like waste managment technician?

No, old people are a danger to themselves and everyone around them, they should not be allowed to vote past 60 and drivers liscense be taken away at the same time.
chainsaw

Aug 12, 2006, 6:35 PM
I agree about the voting thing. Every old person loves W. They don't even know why when you ask them. I agree with the DL. They should atleast have to take tests every year starting @ 55. I love the soutpark where they take away their dl's and the AARP takes over southpark.
alejandro

Aug 12, 2006, 6:37 PM
Oh, I don't care who they vote for. I think if they cannot be assured to be alive for, at least, the tenure of the person they chose, they cannot answer to the effects of their vote. Everyone has to acknowledge the dangers of the equation (Old people + Voting Machines = Disaster)
alejandro

Aug 12, 2006, 6:40 PM
But I agree, Old people vote for republicans like they are dying and its their last payback on earth for the kid at starbucks who put milk in their coffee. That is why I don't have a problem with republicans rigging the machines. Those old people were gonna vote republican anyway, and the ones that stayed at home for fear of the machine should count.
chainsaw

Aug 12, 2006, 6:41 PM
Don't forget about the old people who man the voting machines!
alejandro

Aug 12, 2006, 6:43 PM
I'm just kidding, I don't really have such a hard line stance, that's just something I like to say in jest. I have nothing better to do than joke around because the guy that said he would be here all day is hiding.

Don't you live in Utah though? Aren't you in danger by even questioning the presidents party?
chainsaw

Aug 12, 2006, 6:48 PM
omg, I vote just so I can say told ya so to my friends and elderly family. It is ridiculous here the only reason people vote republican is because the mormon church tells them to and since they are 70% of the population it is hopeless. Utah is so weird.
alejandro

Aug 12, 2006, 7:02 PM
utah is to republicans what washington DC is to democrats, the 2 most polarized territories.
chainsaw

Aug 12, 2006, 7:18 PM
Its just so annoying that I ask people why they voted for bush and they have no answer besides..."I think he is a good guy." OMG!! then I ask them why and they say "Cuz" Man people are so stupid it makes me barf a little into my mouth everytime I think about it.
alejandro

Aug 12, 2006, 7:21 PM
You are a little too over-emotional about this issue, but I can't blame you being low on the voting totem pole out there. I think Bush is a c*ck, but I'm not going to let it ruin my life that he is ruining our lives. If you let Bush get to you, the terrorists win. 🙂
chainsaw

Aug 12, 2006, 7:25 PM
lol i'm not super emotional about it infact i'm not really super emotional about anything in person. Sometimes what I write would say otherwhise but I'm super mellow. I'm just bored off my a$$ right now we just had a huge hail storm and no one wants to come in and buy anything now. I think i might take a nap.
alejandro

Aug 12, 2006, 7:31 PM
I'm out in 29 minutes, good luck.
chainsaw

Aug 12, 2006, 7:32 PM
thanks
bomb Diggity

Aug 14, 2006, 2:04 PM
I like to say that I voted Republican, not necessarily for Bush. I don't like the idea of illegal aliens running around the U.S. I also don't like the European Union running our country either.

Liberals can argue that they wouldn't like these things either, but we all know that deep down inside they would like it.

Just like us conservatives would say that we don't like the idea of Bush taking over the country and nuking everyone in the Middle east and Korean peninsula, and then building a wall on all borders. But then again, we all know that we conservatives, DO want that. 😈
krickt

Aug 14, 2006, 12:33 PM
None of us knows if we are going to wake up tomorrow, get hit by a bus or fall into a volcano before the term of who ever we are voting for will be up. Just because you don't like W doesn't mean you get to change the voting rules to suit you.
alejandro

Aug 14, 2006, 12:40 PM
I elaborated later on I was just joking... : )
chainsaw

Aug 12, 2006, 6:39 PM
I know that sucks! I just figure that they have nothing else to do but research things even though they probably don't understand what they read. We just had an old lady in here who had an account under her sons name. She told us the number and I asked her if she was sure it was the cell #. She reassured me that it was. Nope. It was her son's landline #. She didn't even know her cell #. I told her to go the battery store down the street to pick up a new battery. She was all...oh yeah thats where my son go the phone contract signed up. " No it wasn't" I told her, "Thats a battery store where you can get the battery for your phone that doesn't work." Oh yeah, just down the street" she says,"That;s where my son got the phone." No! We just went ...
(continues)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.