Aug 11, 2006, 9:33 PM
here is the interaction

cust is paying on his bill and wants to exchange a case

cust:you got anything besides this case without buttons

me:yes sir we have these universal pouches right over here

cust:you got any other colors of this one

me:nope,what you see is what we have

cust:you having a bad day

me: ๐Ÿคจ no sir I'm having a great day. are you having a bad day?

cust:it depends on what happens next

me: ๐Ÿ˜ณ well we can exchange these right over here

cust:are you racist or something

me: ๐Ÿ˜ฒ um, your going to have to leave now.

guy starts yelling wanting a manager, I'm the only one here, ask him to leave again,
he rants and raves about me getting someone else here to help him. I inform him he can go to an...
(continues)
burger_with_fries81

Aug 11, 2006, 9:39 PM
Yet another reason for forced sterilization/controlled breeding program.
guido1869

Aug 12, 2006, 11:00 AM
what race are you and what race was he
VZdubs

Aug 12, 2006, 5:31 PM
I'm a small, wirey German/Itallian white guy with a buzzed head and goatie.

He was a short stocky Mexican with tatz all over him.

I work in a town that is 70% hispanic so I am the minority in this case. I don't see color or race, I only see nice or a$$hole.
WhoDey

Aug 13, 2006, 2:13 PM
I mostly see asshole
deeterman

Aug 12, 2006, 11:57 AM
people who throw the race card around are racist themselves

I was eatint in a resturant one time and a black couple were there the man eats almost the entire meal then complains says he wants it free because it tasted horrible and says its because he is black the cooks didnt do a good job

I looked over at my girlfriend and said you know the cook has got to be black as well seconds later a black man came from the kitchen
me and my girlfriend both got a kick out of that one
I hate racist blacks
cilvzwagent

Aug 12, 2006, 4:39 PM
We often get the same thing in our area. It makes you wonder what their reaction would be if you responded to the "Are you racist?" question with a "Yes"... Just to see what they did next.
Likenonother

Aug 12, 2006, 5:33 PM
In that senario that person was an idiot, but that doesn't mean that all black people that claim to be victims of racism are lying thus racists themselvs. Please explain to me the difference between black racists and white racists that made specifically say you hate one and not all racists?
WhoDey

Aug 13, 2006, 2:15 PM
Its reverse racism.
If the black guy comes up to the table and tells the other black guy that he cooked the food, and if there was a problem, he can go F himself, customer would leave and be mad.

If it were a white guy who cooked the food and said the same thing, black customer would scream racism and Al Sharpton would be up the establishments ass faster than Ron Jeremy

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.