Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

Where do they come from??.....

GoingCrazy

Aug 10, 2006, 10:18 AM
๐Ÿคจ ok so man camme in to look at getting a 2yr contract, asked well do you have to run y credit? I was like yes and do you have ID on you. The guy hands me an expired state ID and didnt understand why I couldnt use it....i mean commmon people! Then he's like well I have pre-pay and I'd like to upgrade my pre-pay phone...ok...so he goes to get his phone and walks back in w/ a VirginMobile pre-pay phone....(This is when i started feeling like I was losing brain cells....)looking around i thought does our store not have Cingular all over it?? Then he tried to argue with me when I told him I wouldnt be able to sell him a phone that would be comppatible with the service he has.... ๐Ÿ˜ก
burger_with_fries81

Aug 10, 2006, 10:22 AM
Doing an upgrade one day I got to the point of pulling out the custys old SIM before I realized ummm.. no SIM!
Yeah he thought we were Verizon during the 45 minutes we discussed phones with Cingular posted all over the boxes/handsets, walls, and brochures.
GoingCrazy

Aug 10, 2006, 10:29 AM
I just dont get how people can be so dense...I mean open your d**n eyes and look around you, and dont waste my time.
spidermon

Aug 11, 2006, 4:33 PM
In your customers defense you actually talked to this guy for 45 minutes before you realized he wasn't a customer of your company. You are an idiot that is the first thing you should ask. See what happens when two idiots get together nothing. ๐Ÿ˜Ž
cilvzwagent

Aug 10, 2006, 2:33 PM
Our store is on one of the most busy corners in town. We have Sprint directly acrossed the street, and Cingy as well. It absolutely kills us when ppl walk into us (VZW Indirect location) and ask if we do Sprint. When we tell them NO and point directly acrossed the street at the building with the gigantic SPRINT sign on it they say "Where is it at, I don't see it!" It never fails, each and every time. I swear it would just save a heck of a lot of time and customers would have an excuse to be ignorant, if all cell phone companies just went to doing joint sales out of each building, then it'd just be a fight for who gives the best customer service at the point of sale.
GodHatesMe

Aug 10, 2006, 2:38 PM
I had a sup call one time because a customer couldn't grasp the concept that we don't do upgrades, we only replace phones under the insurance. Of course it didn't help that the Sprint rep they spoke with told them they needed to talk to us to do it (which is an unfortunately common occurence). ๐Ÿ‘ฟ
WhoDey

Aug 10, 2006, 10:05 PM
Id win that contest by the way.
Every activation gets "the happy ending"
guido1869

Aug 11, 2006, 4:49 PM
at least he didn't give you an id that said Correctional Institution somewhere on it
i've gotten those a few times
and one that said Sex Offender

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.