Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

Cut me a deal...

bomb Diggity

Aug 6, 2006, 3:13 PM
*after finding out we changed some of our plans*

Come on now... Cut us a deal!!

Shut up. I'm not going to cut you a deal. You're butt ugly. You smell. You're old. You've given me nothing but sh!t for the last 30 minutes. You came in 5 minutes before close. You won't buy here even if I do make you an offer.

And even if I wanted to, I couldn't. There is no possible way for me to do that. If I lowered the prices of the phones for you, I'd lose my job. And I don't think you're worth the lent in my pocket, so why would I lose my job for you?

Cellular phones are a priveledge. Not something that you can get for cheap. You have to pay good hard money for it. I pay good hard money for mine. So start paying or go live underne...
(continues)
3ntropy

Aug 6, 2006, 7:52 PM
i think you meant "lint" in your pocket...
bomb Diggity

Aug 7, 2006, 8:57 AM
whatever works.
3ntropy

Aug 7, 2006, 1:01 PM
stupid fat customer! (in gollum voice)
bomb Diggity

Aug 7, 2006, 1:04 PM
🤣 Do you play counterstrike, entropy?
klaydoe

Aug 7, 2006, 1:53 PM
i hate how people think that we are trying to make this process more difficult then it has to be .like we DON'T want to make a sell . as if we sit around and think up new and innovative ways to up the price on our plans and phones. as if we are looking at their phone on a computer screen somewhere waiting to disconnect the call or place charges that they did not accrue.
Nikoletta

Aug 7, 2006, 3:45 PM
I don't know about you but I'm an evil sadist like that... I'm not in it for the money, I just want to piss people off.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.