Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

I Hate Thieves!

RSPart-timer

Aug 5, 2006, 12:43 PM
Came in and opened the store, 1st customer comes in and says he is "just browsing". I am catching up on the Company News at the front register. He strolls to the front of the store and grabs a Sirius Sportster Replay Sat Radio and runs for the door. Company policy does not allow me to give chase, but as I followed him out the door, I called him every name in the book.. ("You piece of $hit, F***in' thief, Run you big *****....")

I know, not cell phone related, but Damn it, I had to vent...

I hate thieves...
So Cal 1155

Aug 5, 2006, 12:45 PM
Awsome way to start the day, huh!!?? 🤣 Now you'll be all 👀 for the rest of the day...
RSPart-timer

Aug 5, 2006, 12:51 PM
Yeah, I filed the PD report over the phone and I live in the neighborhood so I'll be watching out for his ass... Our parking lot has people walking thru it all the time, homeless, crackheads, Dorks, etc...
heresyursign25

Aug 5, 2006, 12:55 PM
I think it's funny when customers steal the demo phones in our store. We don't have live deoms. One customer stole a w600 and thought he was bad a$$. 🤣 🤣 I wonder where he put the sim card!!!
RSPart-timer

Aug 5, 2006, 12:56 PM
Stealing a dummy phone....HAHAHAHAHAH! What a dip $hit...

I know where I would like to tell him to stick the sim card....

HAHAHAH!!
motosux

Aug 5, 2006, 1:00 PM
In one of our mall locations, we have two stores in it because of its size. We once had someone steal a dummy at one of our locations and head down to the other one and actually asked them if they would activate it. We had already told the other store the whole story so when he came in, they were like "First of all, this isn't even a real phone, and secondly, we'll be keeping it here because we know that you just stole it"

Needless to say, he turned red and walked out!
RSPart-timer

Aug 5, 2006, 1:11 PM
WOW..that's all I can say...wow.
DUH!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.