Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 13 replies

need call kazakhstan.

3ntropy

Jul 31, 2006, 11:20 AM
this young guy comes in the other day who doesn't speak much English needing to call his home in Kazakhstan. he's convinced he needs to buy a post-pay plan, so we show him some plans with some phones. my associate is handling it just fine, but as i listen, i realize he is going to be calling home a lot. so i ask him how often he is going to be calling overseas. he barely understands us, and we barely understand him, but we figure out he is going to be calling a lot because it's been a long time since he's had a phone.

i feel sorry for the guy and point him instead to the prepay phones. i figure i can save him a lot of money, so we agree and i ask him for his license to get started. "i haff passport from Kazakhstan." "no license or stat...
(continues)
deeterman

Jul 31, 2006, 1:49 PM
thats what you get for being nice
alejandro

Jul 31, 2006, 1:55 PM
boraat strikes again (is that his name?)
3ntropy

Jul 31, 2006, 3:43 PM
YEAH BORAT!! i wish. i would give him phone for to bring happy to beloved country of kazakhstan.
bomb Diggity

Jul 31, 2006, 2:57 PM
This must be the funniest thing I have heard all day.
MeatballzNGravy

Jul 31, 2006, 3:13 PM
👀 i must cal Krakozya. You let me use ur phone please sir.
3ntropy

Jul 31, 2006, 3:44 PM
^ that's how he talked! nice guy, i just didn't realize he would bring little russia in with him because of phone card starvation. ☚ī¸
burger_with_fries81

Jul 31, 2006, 3:14 PM
It's your duty as an American to report them to the DHS.
MeatballzNGravy

Jul 31, 2006, 3:27 PM
🙄 Yeah but then who will fix my Audi???
burger_with_fries81

Jul 31, 2006, 3:33 PM
You shouldn't be driving foreign made cars. You're undermining our economy.
3ntropy

Jul 31, 2006, 3:45 PM
LA MIGRA!!! oh wait, that's for the mexicans
MeatballzNGravy

Jul 31, 2006, 3:54 PM
Yeah, but they are soooooo much nicer, plus the chicks love it. hmmmmm , pull up to the club in a new Audi A6
burger_with_fries81

Jul 31, 2006, 3:55 PM
Or RS6 🤤

Or M5.

I think I just peed my pants!
MeatballzNGravy

Jul 31, 2006, 3:57 PM
Yeah, but sadly both of those were a little out of my rage. đŸ˜ĸ But I will say that I am highly impressed with the A6. The handling isnt as tight as my 2003 A4 was , but it holds its own and has that grown and sexy look to it 😁

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.