chainsaw

Jul 22, 2006, 11:21 AM
Me too! 😎
lorilicious

Jul 22, 2006, 4:07 PM
Me three!! 😳
switchy85

Jul 22, 2006, 11:21 AM
I'm with you on that one! 90% of people in the world are stupid, and they all have cell phones. 👿
phoneguy45

Jul 22, 2006, 11:26 AM
and they all want everything for nothing...and expect you to remeber when there bill is do and when their minutes start over.. WTF there are 20 billion wireless customers and everyone thinks that they are the only ones with a cell phone like it just came out!
phoneguy45

Jul 22, 2006, 11:41 AM
so there are 3 people standing in my store talking about old times, takin up space and sitting in front of my desk. WTF none of us care about whu you slept with highschool
disturbed1

Jul 22, 2006, 12:37 PM
I'm with ya! People need to die! 😈
phoneguy45

Jul 22, 2006, 3:48 PM
seriously i wish i could put a squirt gun behind the counter and whenevr these people crawl out of the whatever ditch they've been living in for the past six months to complain about how they talk to much and its our fault or they didnt pay their bill on time and why did "I" suspend their phone, i just wanna squirt them in the face before the can even get the phrase "LEMME ASK YOU THIS" out of their mouth....

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.