Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Bob's Trial Period

Nikoletta

Jul 21, 2006, 7:16 PM
So Bob got him a cellular phone with Verizon. After two weeks of service he decides he doesn't like it and takes it back to a store near his house (he got the phone at a store in New York while in Vacation, he lives in Colorado.)

The rep at the store initially refuses to do his d@mn job and just return the phone, it's the last day of his d@mn trial after all so he should be able to return to phone to any dealer of the service. (He bought it at a Corp store in New York and he's taking it back to an agent location.) After screaming at every agent in the store, calling customer care to scream at them, and demanding to speak to a manager the Agents finally take the phone back just to shut him up and get him out of the store.

That was De...
(continues)
guido1869

Jul 21, 2006, 7:58 PM
great work
Nikoletta

Jul 21, 2006, 8:14 PM
Thank you, there are some errors, I took out the part where he said he was a lawyer but left poor Marie wondering about it still, shame on me.
VZdubs

Jul 21, 2006, 8:38 PM
I like it. I've experienced almost the exact same situation.
Nikoletta

Jul 21, 2006, 9:09 PM
So have I, I got the screaming at me part from a customer which was what prompted the story.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.