Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 14 replies

getting videos on to the 8100

bigeasy

Jul 7, 2006, 6:42 PM
is there a easy way that i can put vidos saved on my computer onto my 8100?
Nikoletta

Jul 7, 2006, 7:37 PM
8100, which make, there come up with 4 phones with that tag.
bigeasy

Jul 7, 2006, 8:46 PM
LG VX8100. sorry
bassplayer

Jul 7, 2006, 8:54 PM
yeah play them on your computer and record them with your video recorder on your phone. can't get easier than that! 🤣
Nikoletta

Jul 7, 2006, 8:57 PM
A Blue tooth Dongle would be my choice, since that phone is Blue tooth capable, that will also be more compatible with any other subsequent phones you get later on, if you're looking for the physical mechanics of getting things to your phone. That's how I made my own ring-tones for my phone, got a BT dongle and transfered them that way. It'll be slowish because it's version 1.1 but not too bad.
bassplayer

Jul 7, 2006, 8:59 PM
you have t-mobile though don't you? From what I've heard anbd understand, that's a verizon phone ie they have locked bluetooth, so it won't work.
Nikoletta

Jul 7, 2006, 9:01 PM
Ah that's true... here's a better idea then... SWITCH! 🤣 🤣 🤣 Then you can get the most out of your phone ... but you'll have to buy a new phone. Ah Well, nothing's perfect.
bassplayer

Jul 7, 2006, 9:09 PM
yeah it's great that I work for verizon but still keep my cingular phone because I can upload ringtones whenever I want... so wrong, yet so right. Sucks that V is being lame about bluetooth... oh well.
Silver Starfire

Jul 7, 2006, 10:29 PM
Only way I can think of since the phone is crippled is to use a memory card and save them from the computer to the card then place the card into the phone.

Other than that, I can't think of any other way.
bigeasy

Jul 8, 2006, 7:38 PM
it wont work i tried saving it to my flix folder but that didnt work
Septhian

Jul 8, 2006, 7:56 AM
Only way I figure it was to convert to the correct format used on the phone (its not mp3 mp4 or wma) and sent from e-mail, easy no, they must be the right format.
bigeasy

Jul 8, 2006, 7:35 PM
what is a bluetooth dongle and were do i get it?
granteezie

Jul 8, 2006, 7:42 PM
it won't work with the 8100 because the BT is crippled.
bigeasy

Jul 8, 2006, 7:45 PM
anyone know how to uncripple it?
granteezie

Jul 8, 2006, 7:47 PM
you can't 😉

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.