Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 17 replies

A letter to customers ( kinda long) reps please chime in

sandiegorep619

Jun 14, 2006, 11:37 AM
Hello i am a t-mobile rep here in good ole san diego. I have to admit that i enjoy where i work ... pretty fun and the group i work with is a great bunch of people. I have a couple questions for customers and the customers that are nice and considerate this excludes you

1) why when you walk into our store ( direct) you make a scene and are wondering why is your bill so high? please read you bill! you may have went over your minutes, downloaded ringtones/games , or ran up your text messagaing.

2) do not yell at the reps or act rude. how would you like it if we went to your job and yelled at you? take that into consideration

3) if you are losing 10,000 dollars of business a day because of your phone, please buy a 100-200 phone w/o ex...
(continues)
sandiegorep619

Jun 14, 2006, 11:41 AM
and once again ... THE CUSTOMER IS NOT ALWAYS RIGHT!!!!
alejandro

Jun 14, 2006, 11:51 AM
way too long...

here is how the letter should be

Dear Sir or Madam,

F*ck you.

Sincerely,
Your Cell Phone Service Provider.
sandiegorep619

Jun 14, 2006, 11:55 AM
lol that is correct ... i just get tired of people F ing complaining
alejandro

Jun 14, 2006, 11:58 AM
either letter would get the same angry response, mine is just easier and takes less ink to mass produce.
sandiegorep619

Jun 14, 2006, 11:59 AM
exactly ... Go F*** yourself san diego
alejandro

Jun 14, 2006, 12:01 PM
you are right, it does apply to the entire city and surrounding areas.
krickt

Jun 14, 2006, 11:59 AM
I don't mind legitimate concerns, if you don't tell me anything is wrong, I can't fix it. I just hate it when people come in with a drowned/crushed phone and then expect a replacement because it was acting up before it broke. That is utter nonsense. My Dad has been known to tell people to try that story at WalMart, they are better at taking stuff like that back than we are, but we aren't giving you a razr to replace the 721 that you drowned after dropping it off a oil rig. Geez
alejandro

Jun 14, 2006, 12:01 PM
yeah thats a part of my new phone repetoir "if it does anything weird do not wait to see if it goes away because it wil not" people come in a year and a half later because their phone isnt working and when you inform them that the warranty was only for a year they feel the need to tell you it "hasnt worked since i got it"
krickt

Jun 14, 2006, 12:10 PM
My standard is... I can't fix it if I don't know it's broke. We have thousands of loaners, and with the USCC penny phone mailer, lots of our repeat problems are getting fixed, so it's okay.
alejandro

Jun 14, 2006, 12:42 PM
i am mildly entertained when someone drops their phone in a pool and ask if i can just fix it for a price.
krickt

Jun 14, 2006, 12:58 PM
My dad has temporarily rescusitated a couple, but only one has ever lived long enough to get to renewal. I offer a loaner (read kyo 414) that will probably last as long if not longer than after dad fixes it.
sandiegorep619

Jun 14, 2006, 12:02 PM
i like how they try to boss us around ... ya F*cki*g right
krickt

Jun 14, 2006, 12:11 PM
That's when I put the keyboard in front of them. You fix it, I can't. They usually give me the best "Huh" face and leave shortly thereafter.
krickt

Jun 14, 2006, 12:00 PM
I really think that there should be a "Cell Phones for Dummies" or something similar printed up explaining the ins and outs and what you can and can't do about your service or your phone. It would be so nice.
thegreatcatwoman

Jun 14, 2006, 12:08 PM
You missed one...

7) You really did sign a contract agreeing to maintain your service. Therefore, do not expect to break this contract without a penalty, and do not blame the representative for the penalty. If you didn't understand the terms, you shouldn't have signed the contract.
sandiegorep619

Jun 14, 2006, 12:09 PM
hahaha thanks for that one ... thats a great one
Shay_H

Jun 14, 2006, 12:57 PM
oh what about this one

😎 If it is really THAT important to receive business calls on your phone, take the time to memorizes the phone number. I can't be responsible for calls you don't receive because you gave out the wrong number. And no, they don't just change themselves. 😉

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.