Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

Another slow day, Another slow person

sprintwtex

May 12, 2006, 4:04 PM
i swear it's everybody-act-retarded day here. a customer came in wanting to pay her bill. since i'm in an indirect, i have to look online to find out her bill amount (another annoyance...but anything to appease the consumer). she gives me her number and the last 4 of her social (because she doesn't know her password). of course that doesn't work, so i call customer care to get her bill amount. i hear this: "i'm sorry. that phone number and the name you gave me doesn't match." so after doing an invoice search on my computer (she'd had the number for at least a year), i get the right freakin' number and get her on her merry, oblivious way. she thought it was hilarious that she wasted my time by being a moron.

if you're not sure what your ce...
(continues)
Vox Dei

May 12, 2006, 4:44 PM
Haha. That happends alot. How many times do you call yourself?
uscellchick87

May 12, 2006, 4:50 PM
Thats true but...to receive calls you have to know your number to give out or you don't get any calls! So I guess thats one that gets me everytime too!
Himself

May 13, 2006, 4:57 PM
Not really........You can call all of your half-witted friends and then they will have your number without it ever having passed through your feeble mind.
xIsamuTM

May 16, 2006, 5:06 PM
but keep in mind, their friends are prolly just as stew-ped as he is, and they don't know it either. I swear, sometimes the Human Race is a special olympic event.
Don.Mike

May 16, 2006, 5:16 PM
don't put the special olympics down to that level. it hurts their feelings.
deeterman

May 12, 2006, 4:50 PM
wtex what is the name of your company
sprintwtex

May 12, 2006, 7:03 PM
WTEX PCS

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.