Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 8 replies

People.

MotoJoe22

May 10, 2006, 6:53 PM
Some guy came up to my koisk and asked me:::

Guy: "does it cost money if i want to get a phone so i can make calls?"
me: "Well there is an activation fee and you will have to pay for the phone, so yes."
Guy: "Yeah, hmm. I couldnt figure out how to work the pay phone over there and i need to make a call, cause i need to call my buddy in santa monica. I only need to make one call. Will it still be expensive?"

Yeah..
Fenix1003

May 10, 2006, 7:07 PM
are u serious?
damn
Vox Dei

May 10, 2006, 7:55 PM
Oh please don't sell that man a phone. PLEEASE as a care agent i'm begging you.
MotoJoe22

May 10, 2006, 7:57 PM
Hahahaha. I never thought about that. I feel for you guys. I bet you talk to some pretty dumb people.
Mid_Isle

May 10, 2006, 8:22 PM
You have truly no idea.
djdelay

May 11, 2006, 12:19 PM
Everyone dumb enough to buy a phone from you guys...... 😉
Vox Dei

May 11, 2006, 12:42 PM
law of averages. Even if only one in ten people that calls is dumb that's 4 dumb calls a day i get. You never remember the simple rate plan changes or the bill payments. You always remember the guy that has had his phone for 8 months and doesn't know how to turn it on. Or the one who dropped his phone in the toilet a month after he got it and wants another free one and wants to sign a contract so hes bound for 6 years (ya we'll just take your first born too).
crxtreme89

May 11, 2006, 12:02 PM
Sell him a non returnable pre-paid phone.
Don.Mike

May 11, 2006, 12:36 PM
i have people asking to use my personal phone to make a call. drug dealers.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.