Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

GRRRR

kapwww

May 2, 2006, 9:25 AM
I'm a guy. I know I'm not the girl with the big chest who used to be here all the time, but the owners of the company felt I was a good enough employee to put me in the position I have. I DO KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT WHEN IT COMES TO PHONES AND ACCESSORIES!!!! I put forth the extra effort to understand my product and to make sure I'm selling someone what they want and need. I'm not just selling what I need to get rid of. Unfortunately, most of the dirty redneck morons in my area only care about the big knockers and not about getting a good product. After they buy a crappy phone because of the knockers, they come back to me and complain. When I won't trade the phone in because they've had it for 2 months, talked for 54 hours, and cra...
(continues)
DEREK FOREEL

May 2, 2006, 9:49 AM
its okay if your flat chested. ittie bitty titties are nice to.
Vox Dei

May 2, 2006, 11:33 AM
Ya...well he's a guy so...
newfette

May 3, 2006, 7:58 AM
and he has man boobs????

😳
Vox Dei

May 3, 2006, 12:01 PM
No. I think his problem is that he has no boobs. Derek said it's ok if he has little titties but i don't think kap has any because he's a guy...
kapwww

May 4, 2006, 10:29 AM
You are correct. I'm a guy. I have no boobs. The dirty rednecks in my area only come in to my store to look at boobs, so they don't buy things from me. They come back on my days off and buy from the girl who does have boobs.
CorMor

May 3, 2006, 2:13 AM
please, its the other way around for me. I'll ask to help the next customer in line and they say, "no thanks I'll wait for HIM." I'm thinking to myself So I can't help you because I have boobs? Ok! While that sucks for you, I'm glad it happens on both ends.
Whitehorse

May 4, 2006, 5:29 PM
I can't stand the fact that the society in which I live will glorify tits over truth.

This is a classic quote, which will live forever...

How come our most famous lines on these forums revolve around the female breast??? 🙂

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.