Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 15 replies

LAST NIGHT IN THE INDUSTRY

axess_denied

Apr 28, 2006, 6:34 PM
---- I am happy to announce today is my LAST day working for T-Mobile, and my VERY last day in this industry. I will NEVER, and I repeat NEVER, work in this industry again. I will be managing a Journeys Shoe store instead of slangin' "Crack-berries" to the yuppies.

I hope your jobs continue to be fulfilling and keep up the good work!
ESmurf

Apr 28, 2006, 6:40 PM
Buh bye axess... Have fun supplying the newest kicks... Don't turn into Al (Bundy)
axess_denied

Apr 28, 2006, 6:42 PM
Seriously, I am dead serious about the seriousness of Al Bundy's meaning to my life. It is serious.
spum

Apr 28, 2006, 6:43 PM
You guys, I'm being cereal!
granteezie

Apr 29, 2006, 1:06 PM
hahahaha!!!
s13driftingTX

Apr 30, 2006, 12:31 PM
I was almost an assistant mgr at Journey's but, the pay sucked for the amount of hours you work, I worked there part time for almost 2 years. It was a fun job, just s***ty money. What store are you going to, where at?
MIKE3222

Apr 28, 2006, 7:04 PM
i used to manage a foot locker. it was fun, but occassionally, i had to do manual labor. no fun. but i hope you have a rewarding experience with the converse slingin!
WirelessZoneJerry

Apr 28, 2006, 7:11 PM
Nice chattin with ya. I hope to also find peace somewhere else as well...

Good luck homeskillet.
Jizzy
axess_denied

Apr 28, 2006, 7:26 PM
...real dumb. Nothing goes over better in PS forums than DUB posts... it is a good way to annoy others and spice up those boring days.
yossi296_65

Apr 29, 2006, 12:05 PM
Good luck. i got out [of the industry, not jail] late last month. i think i did the right thing.
strigel

Apr 29, 2006, 12:14 PM
I actually enjoy my job very much and I'm sorry to hear your disappointment in the wireless industry. Good luck
Whitehorse

Apr 29, 2006, 3:54 PM
Dude, we may have some political disagreements but I wish you all the luck in the world! I took a hiatus from wireless for a couple of years after 1.5 yrs (of monkeycrap) with tmobile - I understand from where you come! Log on every now & then & let us know how you're doing!
alejandro

Apr 29, 2006, 4:26 PM
you have a post in the lounge that eagerly awaits you.
ESmurf

Apr 29, 2006, 5:25 PM
Alej is like stalking you... 😲 He REALLY wants to know your source...
BrokenCellPhone

Apr 29, 2006, 5:23 PM
that's insane. I work for tmo and my boyfriend manages a journeys.
black_burry

Apr 30, 2006, 7:06 PM
its not that insane, im a tmo sales rep, and my girl is a cingular business care rep

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.