Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

CBS Report On Cellphones

timslo

Apr 28, 2006, 10:31 AM
Here's a small article addressing current wireless problems.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/06/04/tech/main6 ... »
MIKE3222

Apr 28, 2006, 10:49 AM
from june 2004...
s0lrac

Apr 28, 2006, 10:59 AM
lol
timslo

May 1, 2006, 3:54 PM
I wasn't paying attention to the date, but there was a CBS report the night before and when I looked up additional info on it, it gave me this article. Oh well
Nikoletta

May 1, 2006, 4:03 PM
What tickles me is they only mention three carriers in that report, Cingular, Verizon, and AT&T... One of which doesn't exist, one of which so I've read has REALLY cleaned up their act to come up to the #2 ranked provider and the other... well I don't like to talk trash.
sacdude

May 4, 2006, 1:49 AM
niki said, i dont like to talk trash, is not what you do every day, by the way verizon kicked butt on their first quarter earnings,.
Whitehores

May 1, 2006, 4:07 PM
never trust a liberal news outlet for a study on cell phones or use my netnanny program on my computer blocks domains like cbsnews.com

they are all just seething with hatred of the entire cell phone industry as an industry that donates heavily to Republicans, including every single cell phone carrier
Vox Dei

May 1, 2006, 4:59 PM
netnanny should block news. Seriously new could traumatise childern. News should have an R rating on it. Send your kids to a horror movie, it will be less traumatizing.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.