Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

What removable antenna?

Nikoletta

Apr 3, 2006, 12:21 PM
A customer who set up some months ago called in because he wanted a warranty replacement on his air card. He proceeded to explain to me (never giving me the chance to explain that in sales I can't help him anyways) that his air card was getting lousy signal and his removable antenna was not staying in properly anymore. My response was "What removable antenna?" The hardware he was telling me he had purchased did not HAVE a removable antenna as far as I know, the antenna on that particular piece of equipment is fixed.

He insisted it did, I explained he'd called the wrong place and needed care and gave him the number, let them figure it out, I'm pretty sure he pried of something that wasn't supposed to come away though. I have the precur...
(continues)
Nikoletta

Apr 3, 2006, 1:16 PM
http://www.mobique.com/sonyericsson/gc89/ »

Says the antenna is indeed 'fixed' so this guy just broke his air card. I didn't know you could break it without like dunking it in water.
Whitehorse

Apr 3, 2006, 2:00 PM
The human animal can achieve things both great &... not! 🙂
Nikoletta

Apr 3, 2006, 4:09 PM
I really love the way he argued with me again it and I kept saying 'sir, you need to call car, they'll be able to see what can be done about an exchange. I know you bought it from us, that was seven months ago so."
WILLPHASE

Apr 4, 2006, 5:20 PM
What a da-dan-a (retard), he problably had a sierra air card with the raisable antena, i cant believe that someone could be either that stupid or that bold
Nikoletta

Apr 4, 2006, 5:27 PM
He was insistent that it was a GC89.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.