Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

People you want to hit with a car

GWFOX

Mar 10, 2006, 6:36 PM
So we can do insurance claims in our store.

Had a customer come in and I proceed to process the insurance claim. No big deal. I explain that it could be a refurbished unit in working order that could replace their VX6100. Of course their phone is in two pieces. I explain there is a shortage of those phones at the moment and it may take up to 10-20 days to replace it.

I was out of loaners and was in the process of finding one.

The customer signed the paperwork for the insurance claim and got up and left leaving me looking for a loaner phone.

To make a long story short, I went ahead and finished the claim, did some arguing with some people and got the customer their replacement.

Customer calls me back like 16 days or so later. C...
(continues)
screenamesuck

Mar 11, 2006, 10:29 AM
I choose GWFOX
wireless_retread

Mar 11, 2006, 12:02 PM
There's a fat man I wouldn't mind hitting, and skinny Steve (not really hit him just chase him for a while)

Oh and all of my degenerate, dirty, non bill paying, phone wrecking, whiny, stinking, pompous customers.
Mid_Isle

Mar 11, 2006, 1:00 PM
GWFOX said:
ME: You know what? if you are going to mock me then this conversation is over. When you feel like speaking like an adult, you can call me back and we can resolve this. (she hangs up)

Did you ever know that you're my hero?

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.