Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 11 replies

That means go away...

Sholyhit

Mar 5, 2006, 2:09 PM
So I work in a kiosk half the week, an inline store the other half. When I'm at my kiosk, I constantly have people just hanging out on the sides. People stop and lean up against the kiosk. They hang out to talk to friends and block the sides. It annoys the hell out of me. I ask them "Can I help you with anything?" and they say no and just stay there. THAT MEANS GO AWAY JACKASS! Make way for my customers and piss off. Furthermore, I have seen things that truly disgusted me; not just because they were gross, but because people would actually dare to do them. These things are:

1)Stopping to eat on my kiosk's counter. WTF! This isn't a restaraunt!

2) A lady tried to change her baby on my counter. THERE IS A CHANGING TABLE IN THE BATHROOM! ...
(continues)
Don.Mike

Mar 5, 2006, 2:20 PM
i've had a few of those. of course i don't mind telling them in no uncertain terms that they got to go.
Insert Witty Name Here

Mar 5, 2006, 3:15 PM
🤣 I can't believe someone actually tried to change a kid's diaper on your counter - how crazy.
ilikecheese

Mar 5, 2006, 3:30 PM
I want your new job
fc2462

Mar 6, 2006, 4:55 AM
Gee, I guess that's why the only thing I've ever bought at a kiosk was a calendar at Christmas time. I hate those dam kiosks and I'm sure working in one would suck beyond all suckage.
newfette

Mar 6, 2006, 9:02 AM
and why do we hate the kiosk?

most cepp places here are kiosks.. i think i'm the only one that had a store..
newfette

Mar 6, 2006, 9:04 AM
I'm starting to really become a big fan of tis idea.. just think how many customers who think they can walk all over us will change their mind when they come in to complain and see a .22 just laying on the counter out of their reach...
Whitehorse

Mar 6, 2006, 4:46 PM
Would make for polite society! But I mean come on, a .22? You being stalked by squirrels? ;) Get @ least a 357 magnum!
danielson

Mar 6, 2006, 1:42 PM
😎 Can you throw this away??? no you stupid c*nt there is a trash can TWO FEET behind you!!!!!!
9) have me open a thing of tylenol then leave the wrapper on my counter AFTER i gave it to her to throw away TWO FEET behind her!
10) Walk by, put their bag on the counter.. and change shirts right there... sick hairy gorilla man!
Willwise

Mar 6, 2006, 1:44 PM
I wourk in a store and they still do stuff like that.
3ntropy

Mar 6, 2006, 5:47 PM
humans are unbelievable. we shall anhilate them 👿
disco inferno

Mar 6, 2006, 5:48 PM
if any of that crap happend to me then i'de have to teach them a little bit about themselves... you don't put up with that carp do you, if so we have to have a serious talk 😕

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.