Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

move over.....

pimpdaddy008

Feb 25, 2006, 1:10 PM
Does this just happen in my store or is this everywhere?

Anytime i am helping a customer in my store and someone else comes in they have to stand right on top of that customer as if i didnt see you walk in. The store is not that big.

If i was that customer i would turn to them and say something. I dont like it when people stand on top of me.

People need to mind there own business.
tequilasundae

Feb 25, 2006, 1:46 PM
it happens everywhere..yesterday had one walk in to the store with many people waiting...which made this yutz about 5th in the rotation.....but he decided to stand right next to the customer i was waiting on, and make little grunting noises so i would notice him their..when i would walk to another station, or to the CC machine he would follow...
so when i was done , i asked for the next people..(and it wasn't him!!) 🤣 🤣
KrazyJoe

Feb 25, 2006, 1:55 PM
I get that every now and then. I don't have a very big store and I rarely have more then one customer at a time, so it's not that often. I usually look at them, without saying anything, then I look over at the chairs.

They generally get the hint and go sit down.
axess_denied

Feb 25, 2006, 1:59 PM
😳 It irks me the most when I ask to assist someone and they lean over my counter and try to peek around my monitor and see what I am looking at.

Suggesions to idiot customers:

Firstly, BACK THE F*CK UP! Your breath stinks and you have no business looking at ANYTHING on my monitor unless I invite you to.

Secondly, why were you just standing next to other customer and trying to chime in? You know nothing about what you are discussing, so shut it up and those of us who research our industry and technologies take care of making suggestions.

Lastly, if you are a customer that has some douche walk up on you like that, CALL THEM OUT. Make them look and feel stupid in fromt of all the other people in the location.

Laters. :twis...
(continues)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.