Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 16 replies

I thought I had seen it all...

ErikaMarie

Feb 22, 2006, 2:37 PM
A customer returned 2 cell phones buyers remorse which the bag, the boxes, & the cell phones had all been sprayed by a skunk.

Only... he didn't say anything... @ until the guy left, we thought the smell was coming from him. Once he left, & the smell lingered, we realized... it was the bags & phones.

So gross...
captainplooky

Feb 22, 2006, 2:38 PM

we thought the smell was coming from him. Once he left, & the smell lingered, we realized... it was the bags & phones.

🤣
alejandro

Feb 22, 2006, 2:45 PM
maybe he did it on purpose because he was a redneck and thats the way he shows displeasure with service.
captainplooky

Feb 22, 2006, 2:49 PM
You've seen too many movies 😁
alejandro

Feb 22, 2006, 2:51 PM
how does a skunk blast phones and boxes, unless it is coached and pointed?
ErikaMarie

Feb 22, 2006, 2:53 PM
The man was probably sprayed while holding it all. I just can't believe that stuff is pungent enough to blast through a thick plastic bag.
captainplooky

Feb 22, 2006, 2:54 PM
Haha I have no idea.

I have seen some pretty wild and crazy stuff happen to John Candy and Steve Martin in the movies and since we all know that life is stranger then fiction, then that would mean something in real life has to be able to have happened in order to accomplish it. Of course, this assumes it was not intentional.
alejandro

Feb 22, 2006, 3:00 PM
Oh, you thought i took it from a movie, no, i credit things when i take it.

Any similarities to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.
ColdWhiteLight

Feb 22, 2006, 4:45 PM
I found some grape jelly a phone. The lady didn't exactly tell me what she was doing with that jelly, but she just looked at me and gave me a big smile.
3ntropy

Feb 22, 2006, 5:39 PM
a lady brought in a brand new se w600 she just bought from me 2 days earlier. she said it didn't turn on or anything. i removed the battery cover and battery...immediately smelled baileys...and looked at the water mark. it was bright red and still dripping liqoured coffee. she had gone to a party and got drunk and someone spilled some booze on it. she was pissed. no insurance. sad day.
Cunning_Linguist

Feb 22, 2006, 7:44 PM
Booze is like one of the number one killers of cell phones.. Booze and toilets.
But as for the grape jelly one, I'm not sure I want to know.
I do know a girl who broke her phone using it in a way it just should not be used.. vibrate or no..
Or rather making a joke about using it that way.. well, long story, but it ended with a cracked case, and a very embarassed girl.
ButtaKnife

Feb 23, 2006, 1:17 PM
My favorite relating to alcohol + cell phones was when a college student came in and didn't beat around the bush...

Customer: I found out, on accident, that my phone actually floats in a pitcher of beer!

Of course I gave him mad props for admitting it and I was relieved that he had insurance for his phone. 😁
Vox Dei

Feb 23, 2006, 1:57 PM
She admited to that? 😳 WOW
ErikaMarie

Feb 23, 2006, 2:14 PM
On handango, there's a program for the BlackBerry to use it as a massager.

http://www.handango.com/PlatformProductDetail.jsp?si ... »
Cunning_Linguist

Feb 23, 2006, 7:40 PM
http://www.handango.com/PlatformProductDetail.jspsit ... »

for some reason it didnt all show
Thats actualyl sorta kewl.. makes me wish I was using the blackberry.
djdelay

Feb 23, 2006, 7:45 PM
We're sorry ...
The page you requested doesn't exist in this location.
Please return to the previous page or contact us for further assistance.

that's what it says
Whitehorse

Feb 24, 2006, 5:31 PM
It's possible that a real skunk sprayed the objects, but very doubtful. More likely are the posts that have this individual as a sick, demented freak.

Skunks have great aim, & don't use their best line of defense for nothing.

More likely freak boy got some commercially prepared scent & sprayed the boxes. He likely also has a committed relationship with a deer decoy... 🙂

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.