Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

Why such bad timing?

KrazyJoe

Feb 22, 2006, 2:10 PM
I've been sitting here bored out of my mind playing freecell and perusing the forums all day.

Then I decided I'm hungry. My fiancee packed me a lunch so I take it out of the fridge, heat it up in the microwave, and before I can even make it back to my desk I hear the door. Oh yay, a customer. Food will have to wait.

Take care of that customer and eat.

A little while later I'm hungry again (I eat several small meals instead of 1 large one). Again, as soon as the foods in the microwave, another customer.

And this happens every day. No matter what, I can be bored as hell and not have a customer for 4 hours, as soon as I heat up some food here they come. It's really annoying, but it's not like it's their fault. Grrrr....
aemsafd

Feb 22, 2006, 2:12 PM
Murphy's Law. At least, that explanation is better than the 'God just hates you.'

Try flying down the road (the wrong way) in an ambulance eating the first half of your sub.
socallocal

Feb 22, 2006, 2:18 PM
Can I borrow the microwave that makes customers appear out of nowhere? I would give anything for somebody to come in and buy something right now.
KrazyJoe

Feb 22, 2006, 3:22 PM
Yeah, sure. Only problem is it's usually a customer coming in to ask 300 questions.

Like the guy that just came in to ask a bunch of questions about his phone that he just bought this morning... from somewhere else.
3ntropy

Feb 22, 2006, 4:43 PM
i gently point those ppl to the door and to the original place of purchase.
KrazyJoe

Feb 22, 2006, 5:00 PM
The messed up thing is he was in here yesterday looking at the phone and he told me he'd be back today to get the phone. Then he shows up with the phone still with the platic over the screen and asks me to make the numbers bigger and to change his ringtone for him.

I said (being the nice guy I am) I'll show you how to do it. I started to show him how to get to the ringtones and he said "just do it for me, pick whatever one you want."

I told him no, showed him where they were, handed him the phone and sat down while he did it himself.
3ntropy

Feb 22, 2006, 5:18 PM
these ppl are unbelieveable. i had a lady come in yesterday who had the super-b***c attituded going on. she wanted me to call warranty dept for here cause she wanted to change her ringtone. i said tehy didn't do that, and she said "SCUSE ME?" all neck rolling and crap. i almost burst out laughing and blew snot, but i held my cool. i thought i remembered her from about a month ago and said, "didn't you have the whitney houston ringtone on your phone?" and she got all upset and said, "don't accuse me of having whitney huston on my phone. don't judge me. you need to ask before sayin what song i had...not tell me i had whitney houston." i was dumbfounded o_0. finally i just said, "ma'am, i can't help you with your problem," while my asso...
(continues)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.