Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

what reps put with

sacdude

Feb 17, 2006, 1:51 AM
Store employees put up with a lot of ****. When jerks come into their store treating them like crap, there is a lot that goes through an employees mind they just can't just say without loosing their jobs...

You are obviously smarter than me, so if YOU can't figure it out, what the hell makes you think I can?

No, sir, I'm not hard-of-hearing, neither am I stupid. You just don't speak good English.

Do you notice that your bad behaviour is embarrassing your wife?

Do you want me to go ahead and call the manager, or do you want me to wait till you're REALLY pissed off?

I can tell you right now I'm not going to give you very good service, because I think you're drunk or possibly on drugs, and frankly, you scare the hell out of me.
(continues)
gO_gO_LiNdS19

Feb 17, 2006, 11:11 AM
I so do not agree with bashing customers SO bad... he** yah they are very annoying but you cant tell me that you've never been one of those annoying a** customers before.. everyone has there days and to me it seems like you have alot of them
cingcing

Feb 17, 2006, 4:55 PM
I can honestly say I have never thrown a fit like that. I don't even like to talk to managers at stores cause I know the associates can't keep getting escalations. I find that since I am in sales, I am a sucker. I can't say no to someone who can sell. I may return/exchange something, (rarely) but I always have my reciept. And it is never cause I figured out I didn't want it. I wish I had 10 customers like me a day! lol
Sholyhit

Feb 17, 2006, 4:43 PM
Why would you want me to call the manager? Don't enough people know you're an idiot?

No you idiot, you don't have Nokia service, just a nokia phone.

It must really suck to be you. Not only can you NOT read our return policy, possibly due to illiteracy, or possibly due to a vision problem caused when your mother not only dropped you when you were a baby, but also apparently threw you down the stairs, but ALSO when I have explained the return policy to you 8 times, you still don't get it. Perhaps I should start a collection for you as you obviously need to go back to school, but seeing as how you are a raving idiot, you probably don't have a job, and therefore the money. If you think it's stupid that you need a reciept to PROVE that you...
(continues)
UOQuack

Feb 17, 2006, 4:46 PM
c0ck@ss? That's a new one.
ColdWhiteLight

Feb 17, 2006, 5:21 PM
Dude you speak for me almost everytime you post something.

No you can't get another phone because its out of warranty. It DOES NOT MATTER how many times you swap out within a year! If that were the case you could get a free phone for the rest of your life.

No I WILL NOT meet you in the parking lot with a used car charger and let you give me $10 to put in my pocket. I am not a crook and I don't break the law. I don't need your money punk.

The phone is liquid damaged! Warranty is null and Void no free phone no exchange and no return. you do not pass go and you do not collect 200 bucks. I DO because thats how much a new phone costs at full price.

What part of we can't waive the activation fee or upgrade fee do you NOT understand. Wh...
(continues)
Willwise

Feb 17, 2006, 7:50 PM
Thats right and when I'm closing and running 20 min late the way it is and think that you can just knock on the door as loud as you can like it is your f***ing Friends apartment. thats uncalled for and to yell at me because I wont let you in we are open 53 hrs a week I think you could probably sneak in here when we are open

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.