Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

What's your password Ma'am

ColdWhiteLight

Feb 2, 2006, 3:50 PM
So one of my reps here encountered a quite odd experience. We had a lady who came into the store with two children. All of them were Arabic. They seemed to be in America for sometime or at least, had formal training in English. Well the lady came in wanting to get some information on her account, and as with most of the Arabic customers we have here at this store, they all have passwords on their account (must be one huge family). So my reps proceeded to ask the lady what her password was, and she answered "I don't want my children to know my password." So my rep. told her we needed that password in order to access her account because without it we could not give her any information. So she kinda paced back and fourth for a minute. She ended...
(continues)
Vox Dei

Feb 2, 2006, 5:30 PM
Doesn't photo ID work? Our stores usually use Photo ID (of course that only works if they are the account holder. authorized users still need the password)
Whitehorse

Feb 2, 2006, 5:57 PM
If I were your sup. you would be up for commendation!!!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.