Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

another idiot customer story

sacdude

Jan 26, 2006, 2:55 AM
An award should go to the United Airlines gate agent in Denver for being smart and funny, and making her point, when confronted with a passenger who probably deserved to fly as cargo.

A crowded United flight was canceled. A single agent was rebooking a long line of inconvenienced travelers. Suddenly an angry passenger pushed his way to the desk. He slapped his ticket down on the counter and said, "I HAVE to be on this flight and it has to be FIRST CLASS."

The agent replied, "I'm sorry sir. I'll be happy to try to help you, but I've got to help these folks first, and I'm sure we'll be able to work something out." The passenger was unimpressed. He asked loudly, so that the passengers behind him could hear, "Do you have any idea who I am?...
(continues)
xIsamuTM

Jan 26, 2006, 11:29 AM
"Excuse me, This customer thinks he should be elevated above the rest of you for an upgrade because he broke his phone. Would any of you like to give up your place in line so we can give this person with a 49.99 service plan an early upgrade!?"

"Ma'am, I do understand you feel this is unfair. However, I believe it is fair that I treat you the same as everyone else. I mean, your kind has been fighting since the 60's for equal rights, and in keeping with the spirit of 'we hold these truths to be self eviden, all men--all women as well-- are created equally' I cannot swap your Motorola T730 in warrenty or exchange it for a RAZR at no price. "
Crookdale

Jan 26, 2006, 6:02 PM
That is absolutely hilarious. I honestly had people staring at me when they walked by because i was laughing so hard. I only wish i had the guts to say things like that to people. But i don't so i just give them the blank stare... followed with a "have a great day!"
sacdude

Jan 26, 2006, 11:12 PM
glad you enjoyed it

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.