Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 12 replies

can you imagine a world without idiot customers

sacdude

Jan 22, 2006, 2:41 PM
imagine a world where customers listen, where they pay their bills withouth whining, woulnt that be great, yet we would not be able to have as much fun as today
CptFarlow

Jan 23, 2006, 3:18 PM
Phonescoop wouldn't be the same...

Just like now, this woman is in again to pay her bill. She comes in at least every 4-5 days to find out why her "service was cut off," and to see if we can't "cut it back on." That always cracks me up đŸ¤Ŗ .

Her service is shut off every few days, and she always comes in to ask the same questions. How much do I have to pay? Why did it get cut off? When will it come back on? Can't you just look it up? Each time I tell her the same damn thing as three days ago. Grrr.... 😛
johnnybmagic

Jan 25, 2006, 12:59 PM
Why would her phone get cut off every 4 or 5 days????
CptFarlow

Jan 26, 2006, 10:28 AM
She always goes over her internet usage, minutes, text messages, etc. She doesn't sign up for any packages, such as $8/month for 500 text messages. Instead she pays 10 cents for each one, and it sends her over her spending limit.
johnnybmagic

Mar 6, 2006, 7:46 PM
Oh, must be Sprint
Insert Witty Name Here

Jan 23, 2006, 3:21 PM
If that were a reality, Nikoletta wouldn't have anything to talk about. ☚ī¸
Nikoletta

Jan 23, 2006, 3:45 PM
Sure I would! There are my friends (many of whom are borderline idiots) my family (who are all crazy) my cat (who thinks she rules the world) my dog (who chases his tail and is VERY SERIOUS about catching it) my management (the uppers who are mentally impaired) my other management (the direct ones who are fun and competent) ... There are my co-workers (again, crazy) the lady I am currently house sitting for (the one with the two dogs who are bigger than your average horse!) All kinds of fun things. Actually, I do write about those, on the blog! Ah lord, I need a nap.
Insert Witty Name Here

Jan 23, 2006, 3:52 PM
How do you stay sane? ☚ī¸
Nikoletta

Jan 23, 2006, 3:56 PM
You're implying that I'm sane?
Insert Witty Name Here

Jan 23, 2006, 4:14 PM
lol But of course, my dear - at least, for now.
Nikoletta

Jan 23, 2006, 4:21 PM
Humph, I'm not talking to you any more, I feel insulted!
Insert Witty Name Here

Jan 23, 2006, 4:34 PM
😛 Come on, tell me about your worst call today. You'll feel better, promise.
sacdude

Jan 23, 2006, 11:30 PM
niki , we are driven insane sometimes by the idiot customers of the world

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.