Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 9 replies

Crazy Woman

timslo

Jan 7, 2006, 12:47 PM
A lot of weird things happen to us in this business, whether your in customer care, or in a store front or kiosk. Where I'm from, West Texas, we get our fair share of unusual ocurrences. What happened today would fall into this category. I was with a customer when a woman came in holding a lot of Wal-Mart shopping bags and was on foot. One of my reps walked over to help her and proceeded in the normal manner we help all customers. The lady started asking about the differences between Tracfone and Cingular Go Phone (we are a Cingular dealer). Well my rep answered the best she could. The "crazy woman" started asking her about how cellphone companies are required to provide proper equipment for emergency situations. I don't know exactly what wa...
(continues)
Insert Witty Name Here

Jan 7, 2006, 12:56 PM
Spam Cam? Is that like a psycho's version of Candid Camera?
timslo

Jan 7, 2006, 12:58 PM
🤣 I guess, she kind of seemed like a conspiracy theorist whose had too many drugs...or maybe she just had too many drugs.
Jubes

Jan 7, 2006, 3:02 PM
That sounds insane!!!! I think she was an escapee from the nuthouse!!!!
Photogal1966

Jan 7, 2006, 12:58 PM
Sounds like she was just in the mood to make trouble, or perhaps that her elevator did not go all the way to the top.

Either way, you and your rep did the best you could, and I would not worry about it.
timslo

Jan 7, 2006, 1:02 PM
I'm not worried. It was more funny than anything and it put me in a better mood. And I thought it might cheer up anyone else who hasn't had a good laugh in a while. 😉
ralph_on_me

Jan 7, 2006, 1:12 PM
Spam Cam is an empty can of spam which can be used to send signals back to the mother ship. You have to wear a tin foil cap to get a good broadcasting range out of it though.
timslo

Jan 7, 2006, 1:14 PM
🤣 She was wearing a funny hat! Maybe the tin foil was underneath 🤣
DKVZW

Jan 9, 2006, 9:16 PM
Timslo look at this->

http://www.evilbay.com/spamcam/ »
(search for Mad Miss) in the page.

"Mad Miss Hilarious short video projects made by a crazy lady. Make sure to take the time to download and watch these great shorts."

☹️

Unfortunately the videos are offlined, I'm guessing this is who was in your store.

I'd want to see this myself.
Nikoletta

Jan 10, 2006, 12:48 PM
That's pretty funny. What it kind of reminds me of was as a kid we used to try and take a video camera all over with us and just film random things because we could. We weren't hurting anything, we weren't trying to get anybody in trouble, we just wanted to make little videos about the town we lived in because we had the camera. We were thrown out of a lot of stores because the management didn't like us running around with a camera. Kinda sad.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.