Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

What part of NO do you not understand!!

dkhound

Jan 4, 2006, 6:44 PM
It is a legal binding contract!! You can not sign your fathers, mothers, husbands, or boyfriends contract regardless if you pay the BILL!! I am so sick of hearing that. It is not your social on the account you can't not sign on it. They just don't understand... 👿
xIsamuTM

Jan 4, 2006, 7:07 PM
"well, can I have them call the store and give you approval"
"My parents are on vacation in Yazblakistanisia, are you sure I can't just do this right now? I'm I supposed to wait until they're back from there missionary work."
"Can't we just fax them the contract to sign?"
johnnybmagic

Jan 5, 2006, 10:38 PM
Can I add a line to my Mom's account??
Jubes

Jan 7, 2006, 3:09 PM
My signature looks like hers and she made me come here- c'mon!
crazyeaglefan236

Jan 7, 2006, 6:01 PM
Of course if they new all the customer's information, they could call telesales and add lines. I have seen that all the time. Customer comes into my store. They have an existing account. They want to add a line. It is in Mom's name. The daughter screams and complains that Mom cannot come in and sign. The daughter goes home and calls Telesales. The Telesales rep sends phone.
Insert Witty Name Here

Jan 8, 2006, 1:15 PM
Poor telesales with all their chargebacks. ☹️

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.