Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

BEST DUMB CUSTOMER EVER!!!

can-cell

Dec 1, 2005, 10:31 PM
a couple months ago, one of my guys loaned out a phone to a customer who is a young punk kid. He is the type that was born with a silver spoon in his a@@. the kid broke his phone and my rep was new..blah blah blah

anyways i have been calling the customer many times in the past asking politely for the phone back... he finished his contract 2 months ago but hadn't made any moves to cancel or upgrade.

So today I called and told him that he needed to bring it back. we have been more than gracious, and have helped him finish his contract, and now it was time to bring it back, otherwise i could report the phone as stolen and shut the account down.

he got very pissed at me and told me that he would call his family lawyer and straiten this ...
(continues)
Nikoletta

Dec 1, 2005, 10:36 PM
Ok, that's hillarious. 🤣
axess_denied

Dec 1, 2005, 10:44 PM
That is great... wish you could've gotten a pic!
djdelay

Dec 2, 2005, 12:25 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA
Foamy

Oct 5, 2006, 12:31 PM
It's funny as hell though! 🤣
vivalasvegas

Oct 5, 2006, 12:34 PM
Wait I think everyone is missing the point here. You have a FRIEND that is a lawyer??????????????? 😲
blookiebaby

Oct 7, 2006, 6:35 PM
LMAO...........coming from a town of 10,000 people myself, THIS is why i moved to the city! everybody knows everybody.

still funny tho.
spidermon

Oct 9, 2006, 6:41 PM
That is the greatest story ever I wish just one time that I could do that. Great job your makin the rest of us proud. 😎

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.