Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

Just monitored a call...

longsleeves

Dec 1, 2005, 9:29 PM
So this customer calls in has a family plan with 3 lines under contract and he wants us to cancel the service waive the ETF's because he was in Best Buy in someplace other than his home area and they of course offered him the Razor for $69. He of course thinks we will do this since he will still be with us with a new account, unfortunately the rep that was handling the call thought that was possible and transffered him to our cancellation team so they could process the order. Who's more of an idiot I wonder?
danielson

Dec 1, 2005, 9:37 PM
I think they're both equally stupid b/c you know that the rep would be that guy doing the same thing if he/she had the chance.
longsleeves

Dec 1, 2005, 9:39 PM
True true I do know he smokes and not cigarettes. They always have that same smell when they come back from the parking lot amix of that and cologne---I call it CK Weed
Caeser

Dec 1, 2005, 9:41 PM
🤣
danielson

Dec 1, 2005, 9:48 PM
How do you know what he smells like if he was on a call that you monitored.....?
longsleeves

Dec 1, 2005, 9:51 PM
I've bumped into him in the parking lot and he's a friend of a friend.
aloha

Dec 2, 2005, 4:57 PM
I thought you had a smellphone.
CptFarlow

Dec 2, 2005, 6:04 PM
Haha, that guy and me are the same...but I would never be that dumb. CK Weed, that's awesome. 🤣

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.