Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

Why do they have to come in Drunk!?!?

brentgodwin

Nov 6, 2005, 5:10 PM
Had a lady come in with her broken Moto T720 (no power). She is due for upgrade. She wanted her $100 phone credit billed to her account, whihc we all know is doesn't work that way. It took me and a wonderful customer care rep 20 minutes of explanation to get it taken care of. I am an indirect agent and could not offer a NE2 phone. You could smell her drunk a@@ from the front door.

Take your drunk a@@ home and sleep it off before you come see me. Damn. I could get drunk talking to her.

😡
Nikoletta

Nov 8, 2005, 3:33 PM
It's because they love you so much. 😉
lorilicious

Nov 9, 2005, 8:25 AM
Is funny when drunk or hungover people call in on sunday morning to file a insurance claim, when they get pissed they really blow up. they are still under the influence somewhat so they slur and sh!t lol
kracing

Nov 9, 2005, 1:22 PM
The drunks on Saturdays and Sundays are what make the days go by faster. I get to laugh at them! 🤣
axess_denied

Nov 9, 2005, 8:59 PM
😳 You mean to tell us you don't go shopping after you've had a few rounds with the guys? I don't believe it!!! I thought the whole point of shopping was to be liquored up, especially when you have something important to talk about, like your $750 phone bill! 😈
celesticatfl

Nov 10, 2005, 4:49 PM
It probably got that high from drinking and dialing..... 😲 Who knew?
and then they get mad an drop it in their beer and try to bring it back for a warranty on Monday! 🤣 like we don't know any better...DoH!

Shelle
danclang

Nov 10, 2005, 11:58 PM
why do they come in stoned as hell too? Next time a stoner walks into my store I am going to tttaaaalllllkkkkkk rrrrrreeeeeaaaaalllllll sssslllllooooowwwwwww to freak him out. 😁

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.