Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 28 replies

Wal-Mart!!!

ralph_on_me

Nov 5, 2005, 4:07 PM
I freaking HATE wal-mart. I hate their employees, and I hate their customers. I realize this makes me hate 80% of the US population, but I'm comfortable with that negative karma.

They sell cellular service with absolutely NO accountability. They misinform their customers out of ignorance and then have them come to retail stores with their complaints when their lies come out. We correct the misinformation given by wal-mart, and the customers get mad at us. We didn't lie to you in the first place! You should get mad at the people who sold you service, not the ones who are actually trained to provide you with the service you obviously needed before ever making the decision to buy a cell phone.
craptacularwireless

Nov 5, 2005, 5:52 PM
What's up with all the Wal-Mart Posts? You're right though, they do misinform their customers. It kinda benefits me though, they end up going to the Cingular stores who in turn send them my way. Makes money for me! 😁
ralph_on_me

Nov 5, 2005, 6:18 PM
Which department/company do you work for? I'll give people your direct line. I don't care if it lowers the net adds of my company, they'll watch wal-mart's churn and eventually dump them!
everman

Nov 5, 2005, 6:32 PM
I worked for Wal-Mart for about two weeks in the Pet Dept overnite.

Purgatory.
craptacularwireless

Nov 5, 2005, 7:13 PM
I work for an independent company that fixes broken phones and generally cleans up the messes that others make. We give hope to those who have no hope. We only have 2 stores at the moment, but if successful, we are looking to expand. One of our locations has been open for four years now. The one I manage has only been open for nine weeks. Business is really starting to increase. I have been going to all the Cingular stores around the area handing them business cards so that they can refer the customers that they can't help to my store. I'm going to take a bunch of those business cards to Wal-Mart, I know I'll get a lot of business from them.
alejandro

Nov 5, 2005, 7:28 PM
because for the most part wal-mart has just recently started to sell phones with contracts.
axess_denied

Nov 5, 2005, 6:38 PM
When I walk into a Wal-Mart my name becomes "Uni-bomber." I now know why Ted Kazinski went nuts... he went to Wal-Mart. I can not go in that place without fifteen kids running into me with shopping carts. The worst part is when the mom is pushing baby in the cart and the kid starts knocking sh*t on the floor. What does mom do, she looks at it! She knows damn well that some employee will be there in the next seven or eight hours to clean it up. Why should she correct her child for just being another ignorant American? I HATE WAL-MART!!! 👿 👿 They have corrupted our country and make me sick! I want less plastic crap from China and would appreciate shopping somewhere that employs people with an IQ higher than the amounnt of teeth in ...
(continues)
alejandro

Nov 5, 2005, 7:34 PM
oh, i agree, but your still shopping there.....
axess_denied

Nov 6, 2005, 12:51 PM
I personally do not. My fiance' does, but I try not to go within 150 yards of that insane asylum!
Amy55

Nov 5, 2005, 8:31 PM
It's too bad there is so much bitterness about Wal-Mart in the States. I've never been to one there but I live in Canada and I LOVE Wal-Mart. Where I live they don't activate phones or anything it's just a store with a photo studio, photo lab, and McDonalds. They have some pretty nice and decent stuff at the stores in my area too. Come visit us you'll love it haha.
alejandro

Nov 5, 2005, 8:34 PM
i heard they shut down the one in quebec because they tried to start a union.
alejandro

Nov 5, 2005, 8:35 PM
vive le quebecois!
butchwalkerrocks

Nov 5, 2005, 8:45 PM
Je me souviens.
alejandro

Nov 5, 2005, 8:46 PM
heh.
Amy55

Nov 5, 2005, 8:37 PM
Haha I'm not sure. I'm nowhere near Quebec. Maybe they did. I remember seeing something on the news. On a sidenote I don't particularly pay attention to Quebec. Too many wierdos there. Almost everything good that we have like no fee bank accounts and stuff like that are never applicable in Quebec. I just have my issues with that province.
alejandro

Nov 5, 2005, 8:41 PM
I like quebecois more than other canadians, but i think if they do not want socialized healthcare they should not be allowed to seperate.
Amy55

Nov 5, 2005, 9:01 PM
Hah! Well everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I just think the whole French culture is screwy. Regarding separation, if you ask them if they want to separate from Canada, 60% of them will say no. I was pretty young when then whole separation thing was really big so I didn't get much information at that time. Cool think about Quebec is Montreal I have to admit. It's exactly like Paris only smaller. And that website I posted in one of the other threads, the Raelian Movement, I think their "base" or whatever is fairly close to Montreal. Wierd movement though. I think my favorite place in Canada is probably Edmonton. I also love Toronto.
axess_denied

Nov 6, 2005, 12:52 PM
I am just going to move to Canada, better people, better government, better scenery! I am there. And wal-mart doesn't own all of Canada yet 😉
Amy55

Nov 6, 2005, 6:51 PM
And free health care. Thats what I love the most. When you get here we'll hang out 😛
lefteyeiu2006

Nov 6, 2005, 12:31 AM
I once had sex in a Walmart parking lot. It was great fun! Wal-Mart rolled back their prices and I rolled back my panties...
lorilicious

Nov 6, 2005, 1:02 PM
OMG! did you really do that! hahaha 🤣 @ rolled back my panties! I bet you made the cart attendant's day! lmao
lefteyeiu2006

Nov 6, 2005, 7:58 PM
I did make the cart attendant's day...he was the one who was in the car with me! 😎

Just call me "Paris Hilton." 😁
ralph_on_me

Nov 7, 2005, 2:42 PM
Um, did you know him before that day?
lefteyeiu2006

Nov 7, 2005, 5:50 PM
Nope! 😁
lorilicious

Nov 6, 2005, 9:05 AM
Walmart sux a$$!! is nothin but a sweat shop with blue vests.. They work their employees to death and they hardly pay anything. I tried working for those bastards before. Walmart is mostly for people with no life or old.

Why in the hell will someone buy a cell phone from walmart? Why can't they just go get their cingular or sprint or cricket or whatever phones from the actual carrier and find all the details! damn! is just common sense morons! unless all you want is a tracfone (which sucks donkey cojones anyways).

And yeah I must agree with the person that mentioned all the stupid a$$ kids runnin around like they don't have parents who are supposed to take care of them and educate them! Don't let them just run wild at the store a...
(continues)
lefteyeiu2006

Nov 6, 2005, 7:59 PM
yeah but their cart attendants make great back-seat-of-the-car lovers!
ralph_on_me

Nov 7, 2005, 2:39 PM
People buy phones from wal mart because wal mart sells them lower than store do, then they send them into stores for any problems. It's usually a problem that needs to be handled at wal mart anyway, so we just send them back to wal mart.
kracing

Nov 7, 2005, 5:57 PM
We send people to walmart when they want to out right buy a phone. I don't want to sell someone my last phone and I dont't get s**t for it.
ralph_on_me

Nov 7, 2005, 6:57 PM
We don't sell our outright phones for cost, we'd lose money if we did it. They sell fine too!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.