Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

If you want to laugh look here!!!

Amy55

Nov 3, 2005, 12:24 AM
I posted this on the Cingular forum too just because it's too hilarious to not pass on. For those of you that didn't watch "Whose Line is it Anyway?" tonight the theme was Richard Simmons. This is just too hilarious to pass up. Enjoy!

http://www.jengajam.com/r/Simmons-Whosline »
christmaswhistler

Nov 3, 2005, 9:55 AM
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 thankyou that was great better than the manshow boy
Amy55

Nov 3, 2005, 6:59 PM
Haha he is so wierd.
lorilicious

Nov 4, 2005, 12:17 PM
OMG talking about the "man show" I was watching some of it yesterday (well my boyfriend likes it once in a while). Well basically there was this girl that had HUUUUGE Tatas! omg you have no clue how HUUUGE! lol... they had to be liek F or FF cups or somethin. she grabed one of them and smashed a beer can just with a boob alone! I was like WOW!!
Just thought I'd share that lol make you laugh
Nikoletta

Nov 4, 2005, 12:44 PM
I've seen a video clip of that and it makes me cringe every time. I can't imagine how much that must HURT. I got punched there during Karate class and it HURT, I can't imagine using them to smash balloons. *Cringes*
Nikoletta

Nov 4, 2005, 12:45 PM
Balloons? Ugh, my boss walked by and was talking about balloons... I meant cans. I can't imagine using them to smash cans!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.