Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 14 replies

Jr High Punks

SCIPIO2000

Oct 19, 2005, 8:49 PM
ok. so i work at a kiosk in the mall. and the head of security came up to my roomate and i while working and informed us that if we saw any Jr high-ish kids loitering around with a camera, to call him immediatly.

of course i ask why. Apparantly the new trend with these kids is to find a corner of a mall or an area that has a soda vending machine and to form a haf circle around an individual who takes a dump right on the floor 😲 on camera, and then they run out of the mall.

this amazed me, yet at the same time im not suprised by the lack of inteligence of these kids. they are rich spoiled brats that have nothing better to do then spend there parents money and try to get attention by acting like retards.

other things that they do th...
(continues)
Nikoletta

Oct 20, 2005, 11:18 AM
Oh My God. Are you serious? That's disgusting. When I was in middle school my very good friend and I would dress in weird costumes (what we envisioned space aliens to wear) and went to the mall or wal-mart (normally wal-mart) and would run around doing bizarre things...

Our list of weird things to try and do at wal-mart

-Find a tent in the camping section (this was back when they would leave tents set up on the floor on display in the store, they don't do it anymore in our area) and start moving bedding and food into the tent, act like you are going to try and live there.

-'Test drive' the bikes.

-Contaminate the perfume section by 'testing' every single sample bottle.

-Challenge other shoppers to duels using tubes of wrapp...
(continues)
G-rad

Oct 20, 2005, 11:45 AM
me and my friends used to go to the mall dressed in our realtree camoflauge and go into the sporting goods store and and try and scare customers as we hid in the dispalys
Nikoletta

Oct 20, 2005, 11:48 AM
In High School and even now we will put on mid-evil clothing and go to the mall and the stores and the restaurants dressed up like that... we get the guys in armor and we wear the bodices and big skirts with trains (Oly does it too, she's the one who started me on it!)
G-rad

Oct 20, 2005, 11:50 AM
🤣
Caeser

Oct 20, 2005, 9:02 PM
Last night my co-worker took one of our dummy phones and tied a string around it... I'm sure everyone can see where this is going. 😁
cingcing

Oct 20, 2005, 9:05 PM
🤣 That's awesome.
Caeser

Oct 20, 2005, 9:10 PM
Oh yeah, most people had a good sense of humor about it... But there was this one guy that looked pretty pissed as he walked away. 😛
Vox Dei

Oct 20, 2005, 9:14 PM
Where i live we have the bigest mall in the world (it's big) and we were going to get a bunch of guys dressed up like vikings in a canoe on wheels sing sea chanties being chased by Starwars stormtroopers on roller blades...but alas we couldn't have enough people with stormtrooper costumes (they seem to be easy to find when the new starwars movie came out but by then the idea had passed)
Amy55

Oct 20, 2005, 10:12 PM
Hmmm Edmonton?
Ask The Shack

Oct 20, 2005, 10:44 PM
Well, I'm not a Jr. High punk, but what me (and a few other Sales Associate) did was we photocopied a few $10s, and placed them on the floor in the mall. One side looked like a $10, but the other side was blank, and on the blank side we wrote "Doesn't this look real? Come into RadioShack, only $99" or somethin like that. People would pick it up, and look like its pay day. Untill they flip it over 🤣
Vox Dei

Oct 21, 2005, 8:51 PM
Yes.
ollywolf

Oct 21, 2005, 7:50 PM
What can I say I am the one who made her do that 🤣
axess_denied

Oct 20, 2005, 8:29 PM
Stupid @$$ 'lil chilrun... Who craps on the floor???? At least do someting funny like drop that turd in the vending slot of the soda machine... See that is what they call creativity, glad I am a Leo. The next time a kid puts his hand in the air for a high five, just swat him in the nads and politely say "Take a bow." That will stop that stupid kiddy sh*t.
I have decided that I post many hostile ways to control these rambunxious "people" we call customers. Check out the new thread for methods of "difusing" ANY situation in retail.
cingcing

Oct 20, 2005, 8:49 PM
Good thing that Jackass has a disclaimer at the beginning of every show! 🤣

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.