Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 9 replies

What they want to hear:

bassplayer

Oct 8, 2005, 12:59 PM
Hello mr. Customer, my name is "I. Takeit" as you can see on my nametag. today we are having a special where you actually don't have to sign any sort of contract to get all of the same benefits of having a contract! Also, since you brought in this anonymous internet special that advertises the RAZR as free, we are going to honor it instead of charging you $200 like everyone else! Also, if you ever Drop your phone into water, or run over it with your car, or get mad at your boyfriend and destroy it, then feel free to bring it back here so we can replace it for you because it's our responsibility!

Oh, looks like your credit isn't that great so you'll need an $800 deposit, but that's not really important let me waive that for you! While ...
(continues)
lefteyeiu2006

Oct 9, 2005, 12:41 PM
LOL. I love how customers think everyone is in business to give away things.

*oh and you forgot to mention that not only will you let them GET MORE T-Mobile minutes, that they will also GET MORE dropped calls and bad signal.
Nikoletta

Oct 9, 2005, 1:09 PM
You know there's always something negative about every carrier, it's a bit like beating a dead horse to bring up the same flaws again and again. If it's not coverage, it's price, customer service, quality of phones...nobody is perfect.
bassplayer

Oct 9, 2005, 4:20 PM
i was just kidding about how every customer wants every benefit of every company... but your service...?
Nikoletta

Oct 9, 2005, 4:22 PM
No no, I loved your post, my response was to lefteye, his comment about dropped calls...
bassplayer

Oct 9, 2005, 4:52 PM
Oh goodie!!!
Nikoletta

Oct 9, 2005, 6:02 PM
I about wet myself laughing actually, there are a couple of us that pass around funny posts we find here and this was one of them.
USCELLGIRL

Oct 12, 2005, 11:16 AM
i used to work in hotels for 6 years and there was something similar for that industry. this is absolutely hilarious! thanks for the laugh!
lorilicious

Oct 9, 2005, 3:40 PM
HAHAHA! SO TRUE! This would make the customers feel uncomfortable, too much generosity and too easy, they would get bored and still try to stir up trouble somehow lol
Nice read! I needed that! Today really blows
EvilOrangeJello

Oct 10, 2005, 12:43 PM
The really ironic thing is that if someone told a customer all of these things, they'd think "what's the catch?" Goes to show that people are just never satisfied.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.