Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

After a customer says this, they should be asked to leave

SCIPIO2000

Oct 8, 2005, 12:45 PM
1) FIX my phone!

2) can you charge my phone while i shop ( yes sometimes i do it depending on how they ask. if they are jerks about it i tell them we can not)

3)( while looking at TMOBILE PHONES at a kiosk that sells multiple carriers, and all phones are labled and organized by carrier) Are these the only SPRINT phones you have?

4) wheres the XX(competitors)XX store?

5) do you have a chrager for my phone? . .(without bringing the phone)

6)**this really bothers me*** the customer is looking at the phones, i ask if they have any questions about the phones
they reply "yes, do you carry THIS phone?" as they pull some phone from japan that we do not carry.
"no sir" i reply
"ohh well i got it from japan, and there are only XX nu...
(continues)
craptacularwireless

Oct 8, 2005, 1:03 PM
Send the customer who wants the black RAZR my way, we sell the unlocked European version with video 😁
cadillacman1986

Oct 8, 2005, 1:14 PM
WOW! So f-ing true! I sometimes feel bad for the sales reps. I only work CS and I still hear all of this.
alejandro

Oct 8, 2005, 3:21 PM
I have gotten yelled at before because i could not take a payment for a COMPANY I DID NOT SELL! some guy threatened to call the fcc on us because we would not take his payment for his cingular phone when not only do i not sell cingular but they were the next kiosk over, when i told him that, that is when he exploded.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.