Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

Best Sales Men and Women

TruthWise

Sep 17, 2005, 10:41 PM
Who knows the best Sales Pitches and if you are really good, what are they? My biggest
question is how would you sale Sprint Nextel, Verizon, and Cingular all in the same Retail Store. I want to know how you can remember phones, plans, and technology from all of the companies, and still help the customers make the best decision that fit there needs without hesitation during your sales presentation.
SCIPIO2000

Sep 19, 2005, 5:39 PM
i work for signals, and we carry verizon, cricket, tmobile, and sprint.
basically, you just learn all the plans, it took me about 3 weeks to be comfortable with all the price plans and phone took a couple more weeks.

since we have so many options. the KEY to selling to the customer is to take away all but 2 or 3 options. by this i dont mean carriers i mean phones.

after asking about how many minuets they think they need and how much traveling and long distance they use and finaly what features they need in a phone ( ie bluetoothe, camera, video) Tell the customer what they need back to them and how the 2 phones and 2 plans would best best suited to meet their needs. then ask them which they think is better, so you are limiting a cust...
(continues)
colione112

Sep 23, 2005, 12:54 AM
when i worked for an agent we just sold whatever had an incentive that week... now i work for cingular so i really do get into what the customer needs as far as plans and phones... it's a different world.
everman

Sep 20, 2005, 12:11 PM
That particular sales technique is called consultative sales, and I use it for every call.
I just dont give them a choice unless the first option I try isnt good enough for them.

Find out what their needs are, then sell to those needs.
Remember, that You are the expert, at least in their eyes.
jdmchic

Sep 20, 2005, 5:14 PM
It's called utilizing all the available resources. Identifing the customer's needs. I've been in the wireless industry for 3 years now and I've always work for an agent who carried 3-6 carriers. Just recently did I switch to managing a Cingular store. It's a big change. Memorizing everything about each carrier comes with time. But, at a multi carrier store, you have something for everyone. If Joe Smoe doesn't like Sprint for whatever reason, then you could offer him Cingular. Whereas here, if he doesn't like Cingular, then I lose a sale and send him elsewhere. Identifing what the customer needs/wants is huge. Showing him the value of one carrier over the other. I hope that helped.
TruthWise

Sep 20, 2005, 6:58 PM
I want to thank everyone that has given advice
and to all future replies.May all be successful in what ever you do.
rigoa78

Sep 21, 2005, 3:58 PM
simply put, the best work at TMS

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.