Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

The absolute FUNNIEST thing I have ever seen in my store

cingcing

Sep 2, 2005, 9:52 PM
At my store we have a gate in the middle of 2 big safety glass walls. Normally we have a sign up in front of them both. Today however, we took one of them down as we launched new promo's today and it did not apply. We were also yet to receive another sign to replace it. A customer came into the store and was screaming at one of my reps about the poor service he had received "Ever since i #$%^% singed up!" I was in the back room and heard the screaming and was coming out to rescue my rep. I opened the door just in time to see the guy throw his hands up in anger and start to storm out of the store when BAMB!!!! He walked straight into the glass HARD. Then he said "God Dammit!" In a not so masculine voice as he was yelling in, got up and kicked...
(continues)
EvilOrangeJello

Sep 3, 2005, 10:51 AM
hahahahahrofllollmaohahahaha. There's only one word to describe it:

Pwnt.
axess_denied

Sep 3, 2005, 11:22 AM
While walking through a mall recently I saw a very similar situation, however this involved a toddler running around at full speed. I swear to God when his face hit the glass it looked like a bug splattering on your windshield. LMFAO.

But more to the point. The funniest (actually most disturbing) thing I have seen in my store is shared evenly between two scenarios.

The First: A 350 lb+ woman came into pay her bill the other day and actually kept not only her cash but her phone in her bra. I guess T.H.O. is the profile she chose on her brand new "NOKRIA."

The Second: A 75+ year old woman came walking through the mall with the senior citizen "Mall Crawlers" yesterday and was wearing a silky, slanky camisole. Now I am sorry I thin...
(continues)
bluegod

Sep 3, 2005, 12:52 PM
that is great i wish that was on video
cingcing

Sep 3, 2005, 4:46 PM
Unfortuneatly when the cleaners came in the other night they washed the face print off the glass! lol
lorilicious

Sep 6, 2005, 8:54 AM
HAHAHA.. good one! Well I actually do "wireless insurance" and a friend had an idiot call in to file a claim for his phone. Well.. this guy apparently worked at a water press and was fixing some machinery there, well his phone fell INSIDE where the machinery was in motion and he dove into the machinery to get his phone! (don't ask us how) lmao... then my friend asked him..well did you recover it? and his response was: "no, two people had to get me out", I went for it just so I didn't have to file for a police report" Ok... risk your own life so you don't have to file a report... that makes a WHOLE lot of sense buddy.
hishkebibble

Sep 12, 2005, 11:54 AM
well it wasnt; my store , i had stopped at the corporate store to make a payment..one of the other associates was assisting a woman, whose 3 yr old child was running around the store unchecked..pulling down displays, and pushing around a wheeled basket with accessories...slamming the walls and an associates leg..the whole time the mom is just sitting there listening to the pitch and ignoring the kid...then the kid makes his way towards the front door and starts trying to open it...this finally gets her attention and then THE KID DROPS TROU!!!

litte pee pee showing and everything...the mom just looks at him and says "Oh I DARE you!" and then there is a 3 second mexican standoff..while the kid is deciding where to piss on the floor or not ...
(continues)
limopete

Sep 12, 2005, 1:05 PM
My store story goes back 35 years. This dirty8yo, was trying to scam the 'new' guy behind the cash register. I had stopped at the local greek deli to buy some calamata olives and his mom's Ya-ya) home made bahklava . The store was owned by a drinking buddy and he handed me the apron and said, ya-ya has dinner ready and Shirley and the kids are already there. You can handle it. I'll be back in two hours.

The cheap candy and soft drinks made for Sunday afternoon "kid" traffic. Thirty-five years ago I was't worried that any of them was armed. One loud mouthed but clever 8yo' who defined what 'dirt blonde' meant, was tryinf to get me to refund pop bottles of a brand we didn't carry. He was a very cute kid and was probably accustomed to 'cute'...
(continues)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.