Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

helpppppp i need help on what phone to buy

madseason179

Jul 27, 2005, 7:07 PM
Hello, My name is Mike. I am looking for a phone for Verizon Wireless and i am seaking advice. My friend had a t-mobile sidekick that i was toying around with and i liked some of its options[ the AOL Instant Messenger, Internet(so I can easily mapquest directions at all times) and the mini keyboard that it has.] I was wondering if there is any phone with these three options for the verizon wireless service? If not all three most importantly the aol instant messanger and the keybored. Please e mail me back if you could a list of phones that do provide those axcessories. Or if its easier how do you know if a phone has AOL instant messanger. On most phones sites (even for t mobile) it doesnt list that is has AIM.

Thank you,
mike
themike314

Jul 27, 2005, 7:32 PM
Ask in the Verizon forum, or use the 'Phone Finder' link in the left hand column.
elephantman

Aug 19, 2005, 4:47 PM
You could also try holding up a convenience store. They usually throw you a free phone right through the window!
Renegade_Fart

Aug 20, 2005, 12:28 PM
Sometimes you here things that just make you want to hit a baby.
lilhntr

Oct 8, 2005, 4:01 PM
The new LG 9800 just came out, it has the messenger through the Get it Now, which is a free down load. The phone is like a clam shell phone and then flips open to reveal a keyboard and speakers.
mickey-vzw

Oct 10, 2005, 8:55 AM
madseason179 said:
Hello, My name is Mike. I am looking for a phone for Verizon Wireless and i am seaking advice. My friend had a t-mobile sidekick that i was toying around with and i liked some of its options[ the AOL Instant Messenger, Internet(so I can easily mapquest directions at all times) and the mini keyboard that it has.] I was wondering if there is any phone with these three options for the verizon wireless service? If not all three most importantly the aol instant messanger and the keybored. Please e mail me back if you could a list of phones that do provide those axcessories. Or if its easier how do you know if a phone has AOL instant messanger. On most phones sites (even for t mobile) it doesnt list that is h
(continues)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.