Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

As much as I.....

blue101

Jul 23, 2005, 8:34 PM
As much as I love this site. I never want to see it again. I just spent 90 mins on a call with a guy who wanted to go over every little phone. Not like I minded but I missed my break and he wanted to know all about bluetooth so I spent alot of time looking stuff up.
thespike66

Jul 23, 2005, 11:24 PM
Oh, c'mon... I'm pretty sure that you're GSM trained, just imagine 2 seconds, I'm prepaid resolution desk. When I get the odd badly routed call where a dude wants me to sell him a RAZR and explain him how it works, I just want to scream. I got this position so that i could stop selling, for christ's sake. And i'm entirely on the blue side. So all I say is that bluetooth is a lost of time.

Anyway, you still have my sympathies
-Frenchie-
blue101

Jul 24, 2005, 5:48 PM
Well thank you I appreciate it. I wonder sometimes if I am GSM trained. But how am I suppsed to know how each phone works? I dont even have one. So I go by the ratings on here, not a perfect system but the only one I have.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.