Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 9 replies

Ways of Stress Relief

CMCHUNK

May 31, 2014, 7:07 PM
So, I just got off of a 40 min call that hit as soon as I needed to go to lunch, in which the guy just wasted my time fro the entire 40 minutes, knowing that he did not have coverage and trying to find a loophole to get a new phone, what kinds of stress relief do you guys use when calls like this come in? I tear up sheets of paper
Poison Ivy

Jun 2, 2014, 10:00 AM
squeeze some balls... stress balls!! 🤣
they seem to help people on the floor... glad I'm the q.a dept, no longer takin' calls 😎
Basket Case

Jun 3, 2014, 8:41 AM
I get in my car and drive. Or I kill zombies on my phone in plants vs zombies. Or I just think how miserable their lives must be if they have to get gratification out of bullying someone on the phone. 🙂
Doom Wolf

Jun 3, 2014, 10:19 AM
Beat the sh!t of them! (With rythm) Works for me everytime. 😁
Doom Wolf

Jun 3, 2014, 10:21 AM
-In the Lounge/Shop Talk. Share your experience, you'll soon find out you're not alone. Hey, maybe we can all bash on the same idiot together, like a big familia. LoL
Basket Case

Jun 4, 2014, 8:55 AM
This cor store rep. called in, knew that we couldn't do adjustments for him, and wanted me to do an adjustment on the customers account. Right before lunch. Finally after going back and forth about it, I say o.k. give me one moment and I go to get my supervisor to tell him the same thing I've been telling him for 20 mins. When I get back to tell him she'll be over in 5 mins. he's already off the line and there's another call there. AAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! 👿
Then I had a call where the rep. wanted the activation fees waived(which we aren't allowed to do in this dept.)and when I told him I couldn't waive them he said I know you can and I'll just call back in and the next person will.
There are days when I think reps are worse ...
(continues)
CMCHUNK

Jun 4, 2014, 11:17 AM
I cant stand most of the reps I have to deal with (I'm in mobile insurance)

M: Hi how can i he-
Rep: hi my name is blah blah i need you to send my customer a phone hers is broken
M: okay does the customer have coverage? when was the phone damaged?
Rep: well we added coverage about a week after she dropped it but i know you can fix that for us
M: no maam thats fraud, I'm not going to do that
Rep: yes you are
M:.....
Rep: ok we will do an in house claim thank

TMO reps apperently are trained to try to use the force
Doom Wolf

Jun 4, 2014, 12:07 PM
But their Jedi-mind tricks won't work on me!
Basket Case

Jun 4, 2014, 4:22 PM
I've had them want me to add insurance after telling me the phone is broken too. When I mention insurance fraud they always sound so shocked. Oh no it's not that.
Just had a rep. call in about her account. Yeah I want to lose my job helping you... right. Go to employee accounts. NEXT!!!!
dilligaff1

Aug 19, 2015, 6:11 PM
Get A Beer For LUNCH !!!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.