Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 15 replies

canadian reps

sponge-bob

Jul 10, 2005, 7:42 PM
if your canadian and want to talk to other canadians go to the canada forum, thanks
kitkat420

Jul 18, 2005, 2:06 PM
😲
If im a canadian rep and want to talk to other reps, I will go to whatever forum I want to. This is a free country is it???????
knowledge

Jul 18, 2005, 2:30 PM
And if your a sponge-bob then go jump off a cliff and live in a pineapple under the sea because we don't want to hear from you -- P.S why don't you stay out of the canadian forums yourself if that the way your going to be - Thnx from you friendly CANADIAN CONVERGYS REP 😲
santasbluehelper

Jul 18, 2005, 11:21 PM
So your saying that they have a specail forum set up for Canadain reps? And that i can go over there to speak to Canadain reps like me? WOW what a concept...

or i sappose if i really want to speak to a Canadain I could turn to the rep next to me...he may just be a Canadain.
rep12345

Jul 19, 2005, 10:44 AM
hahaha. why does it matter what forum you say things in? as long as it's not offensive
thespike66

Jul 20, 2005, 11:41 PM
I request a french canadian forum, so that we can complain and biatch about every little problem we have and blame it on the english... And if they ever think about dropping the shoe, than we will threaten to separate from this website!!!

Sorry, this was too easy for me
-Frenchie-(and before anybody says I'm racist or discriminatory, well I'm really French canadian)
FlyDog

Jul 21, 2005, 12:02 AM
Wowm you knwo the reps are too angry when we jump on a guy for asking for Canucks to post in the Canuck forum.

Sweet Robot Jesus, we'd probably flame the hell out of him if he sneezed.
Link

Jul 21, 2005, 12:08 AM
~achoo~
KCShadowDragon

Jul 21, 2005, 11:16 AM
Link said:
~achoo~

Are you stoopid er sumtin? Wot u go an ***in sneez for? I r a 1337 d00d and I hax0r you cuz ur dum!
Link

Jul 21, 2005, 4:51 PM
lol 😁
bluesnot

Jul 21, 2005, 1:19 AM
HAHAHAHA
That was funny as hell.
I want to bitch in french too.
That would be kickass.
thespike66

Jul 21, 2005, 4:24 AM
just tell me what you want to say and i'll traduct it in french...

-Frenchie-
larsie

Jul 21, 2005, 10:15 AM
sponge-bob said:
if your canadian and want to talk to other canadians go to the canada forum, thanks

if your american and want to talk to other americans go to the american forum, thanks...

oh wait there isn't one 😢
Letsgopense

Jul 21, 2005, 11:15 AM
becasue just about every other forum is american.
larsie

Jul 21, 2005, 12:21 PM
it was supposed to be a joke, i couldn't care less. why should things be any different anyways, we all have the same stuff to say and its not like we speak a different language, i mean c'mon.
Letsgopense

Jul 21, 2005, 3:31 PM
i thought we did speak a different language. we use "eh" and they can't spell. lol

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.