all discussions

show all 42 replies

People working at Convergys for Cingular Wireless say "HI"

MinneFizzle

Jul 8, 2005, 5:10 PM
Hi - who else?
RedTeamRocks

Jul 8, 2005, 6:32 PM
Convergys is the coolest place on the planet. I get so excited to wake up every morning and come to Convergys. I love the atmosphere. Doesnt everyone else?
MinneFizzle

Jul 8, 2005, 6:41 PM
Wow Ashley!

That is weird! You are such a lair...

Everyday I wake up knowing that I have to come to Convergys I get so sick I throw up in my mouth a little bit (about 2 OZ, haha).

J/K but if I did - it would be from the Alcohol.
RedTeamRocks

Jul 8, 2005, 6:43 PM
Ashley Who? How dare you come into Convergys hung over. Who would ever do such a thing. This place is sacred.
MinneFizzle

Jul 8, 2005, 6:53 PM
First of all, I have never ever done that.

EVER!

EVER!

But I tell you what girl! I will tell you what, I have had some nice rice & chicken in my life. It was custom made, custom played, and just custom fitted.
busterhyman

Jul 8, 2005, 10:35 PM
Your both mildly retarded you know that, figure out who this is.
MinneFizzle

Jul 9, 2005, 1:08 PM
Mildly retarded? What is with all the hate - you are a hater!

Don't make me leave you dearly departed, right now I am walking away from a beef that you clearly started. I am walking away, did you hear me? Just be glad that I am not beefing because if I were it would just leave both of us not breathing. There would be no peace talk with 'Fizzle!

So just walk away!

And bounce back.
REDREP

Jul 9, 2005, 1:19 PM
BOO HOO I SEE YOU!!!! What's up guys 🙄 🙄 🙄 Some fun we're havin 2day..... R.E.D. Team Rules!!
MinneFizzle

Jul 9, 2005, 1:46 PM
BTW to all you little bitches transferring to Red Team for Migrations - we don't do that. Congratulations!
kitkat420

Jul 15, 2005, 1:17 PM
yo peeps;

wut up?!?!?!?! convergys is a cool place to work, but I wouldn't say its the best. theres something about listening to custs bitch and complain ALL day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dont get me wrong I love working here. Its the ppl that I work with that I love. Not so much the being on the phone and dealing with ppl and their stupidity. but i love my co-workers
Doppelganger

Jul 12, 2005, 10:11 AM
busterhyman said:
Your both mildly retarded you know that, figure out who this is.

.. *snicker*
butterflyeffect7

Jul 9, 2005, 1:37 PM
You must have just taken your hourly crack dose.
RedTeamRocks

Jul 9, 2005, 1:40 PM
Actually I prefer heroin if you got any let me know. I really dont like crack its too cheap.
butterflyeffect7

Jul 9, 2005, 1:40 PM
Whatever helps you trip. 🙂
RedTeamRocks

Jul 9, 2005, 1:44 PM
You got it dude@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ 🤣
REDREP

Jul 9, 2005, 1:50 PM
I'm so tired, I cannot wake up, I can't even talk to customers correctly today, my words are all jumbled
MinneFizzle

Jul 9, 2005, 2:18 PM
Convergy's is so yesterday... I am already over it!

I don't even care anymore!
RedTeamRocks

Jul 9, 2005, 2:23 PM
Enough with the damn so yesterday comments. You still work her dont you. Im just being a smart ass. Anyways see you later.
Vox Dei

Jul 9, 2005, 5:35 PM
Convergys is so 4 months ago. I'm way gone. New job doing the exact same thing but $10,000/year more with a different company 😁
cingularbentmeover

Jul 12, 2005, 10:29 AM
ummm have you had this drug problem long?

look forward to comming to work
REDREP

Jul 9, 2005, 1:28 PM
You better Buster her hyman
RedTeamRocks

Jul 9, 2005, 1:34 PM
Ha Ha That is funny. I would of never thought Buster Hyman was really who it was. We are not mildly retarded were just cool. Ha Ha. Im just really bored here at Convergys typing away on Phone scoop forum. Well anyways Peace Out everybody.
REDREP

Jul 9, 2005, 1:51 PM
Yeah I thought Busterhyman was someone else too
RedTeamRocks

Jul 9, 2005, 2:03 PM
I was hoping the last name really indicated who it was. That would be kind of funny.
busterhyman

Jul 9, 2005, 2:24 PM
That's right I'm like MTV Diaries

You think you know, but you have no idea
BoomBoxing

Jul 9, 2005, 2:08 PM
I do...and it sucks. But it pays the bills so who cares, it's not like this is my career or anything.
REDREP

Jul 9, 2005, 2:11 PM
I heard you guys make like $16 dollars an hour or something, and your union is that correct?
joerhy1505

Jul 11, 2005, 9:39 AM
who pplz at convergys 🤣 that is sooo funny i make like $8.50 an hour no union and i pay $150 every two weeks for my insurance convergys sux i want to leave but my room mate and i work together cause my car broke down and i cant afford to fix it cause i work in this broke ass place .... ne wayz i am goign to get a new job at the end of the month
BoomBoxing

Jul 11, 2005, 2:37 PM
yeah definetely not union, and we make little more than half that. Everyone is very expendable and they remind you of that all the time. In other words, it's a typical sales job, but a perfect gig for a college student. I'll just go work at the Gap or something if I ever get fired 🤣
joerhy1505

Jul 12, 2005, 11:32 AM
yea they definatly let us know we are not needed they can find plenty more poor ppl that need jobs but with convergys experience it makes it eaisier to get a better job at a diff. call center ... you know i work in the st. louis call center my step mom worked at the oklahoma city call center and after6 years she topped out the pay chart at $11 an hour and they fired her for some bull**** reason
MistaBlue1914

Jul 11, 2005, 3:42 PM
I used to work for Converges in Chattanooga but then they got rid of the DirecTV project.... Does anyone know if there is a Converges in Nashville or Mufersburo
porsha846

Jul 14, 2005, 7:44 AM
yes their is a convergys in nashville. Just to to www.convergys.com 🙂
Sabrina6902

Jul 15, 2005, 11:30 AM
I'm in the arnold call center for SSG hello to all my fellow co-workers and enjoy your time in hell! 😈
shortchick

Jul 15, 2005, 11:38 AM
What's not to enjoy? I personally love being reprimanded for aux and accessories, and policy changing from day to day.
Sabrina6902

Jul 15, 2005, 11:44 AM
i know for a fact that you lie like a dog shorty but that is ok still love yea anyway 😎
shortchick

Jul 15, 2005, 12:13 PM
lie, who, me? I have never told a lie in my life! It's such a shame you don't love Convergys as I do. Nothing says loving like the ever present reminders that we are peon scum, who need to be micromanaged to the nanosecond.
Sabrina6902

Jul 15, 2005, 12:19 PM
oh and god forbid you would have to pee more then twice in an eight hour period other then your breaks then yu would go over aux time and that is a sin! 🙄
shortchick

Jul 15, 2005, 12:26 PM
twelve minutes a day, total. Doom on you if you go over.
BoomBoxing

Jul 15, 2005, 3:29 PM
Oh my how DARE you people waste Convergys precious resources using the restroom! You think money grows on trees?! I say they get rid of aux time period and force everyone to hold it, that'll show you lazy bums!
Sabrina6902

Jul 15, 2005, 3:41 PM
nah maybe they should just make you hold it all day long while your at it why not give up your breaks that way the company doesn't have to pay you for it suggest that to you sup 😈
BoomBoxing

Jul 15, 2005, 4:52 PM
Now THAT's the kind of thinking Convergys rewards! I can see you're obviously familar with the Convergys values that I see posted everywhere. "Screwing our customers, clients, and employees, all at the same time!"
joerhy1505

Jul 18, 2005, 10:41 AM
Thats about the way we do it here at converys i think their moto is F$%K everyone over as much as you can client empolyees the list goes on......
knowledge

Jul 18, 2005, 2:32 PM
hey, names ryan from the Welland, Convergys in Ontario,Canada - Cingular & ATTWS call center

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.