Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 8 replies

Why?

cingcing

Jul 1, 2005, 3:13 PM
Why would you keep a mall open on the foruth of july? 😕 Anyone else have to work on Independance Day? 😢
crabbybeotch

Jul 1, 2005, 3:22 PM
Cause God forbid the compaines not get every penny coming to them.
cingcing

Jul 1, 2005, 3:31 PM
I know what's comming to me that day, and it's not pennies. It's going to be I lost my phone! I blew up my phone! I dropped my phone in the lake! This is unacceptable, I have to but a phone at full price just because I (see any above)?

ALL DAY LONG.
lil_lara

Jul 1, 2005, 4:48 PM
My boss wanted us to be open, beacause corporate is open, but my manager had a talk with him. I would have worked it it was required. I like my job, I like my boss, but would I have liked to work the 4th? nope.

So its cook-outs and fireworks for our team. I feel for you guys though, we had to work memorial day
jamesm

Jul 2, 2005, 2:49 PM
ive been lucky we are oopen on all hoidays but.. my schedule had me off for memorial weekend the 4th and any other holiday on monday or sunday 🙂
NFamous

Jul 4, 2005, 2:59 PM
OT pay all the way, except if you are canadian, which means friday holiday, today is slow call day 😁
jerrydock

Jul 1, 2005, 4:06 PM
LMAO...we are open on a regular schedule. The only person telling customers this is the butt hole who is off the 4th...ADAM...SUX.
cingcing

Jul 3, 2005, 1:50 PM
We are on a Sunday schedule. I gotta be her at 9:30 and don't get to leave till 8:00.
kitkat420

Jul 4, 2005, 1:16 PM
I have July 4th off, and i live in canada. 😛 the bonus of working for cingular wireless in canada. 😁 i had a four day weekend off b/c of this. monday was our canada day, then today independance. i love americans!!!!! i do feel bad for anyone who has to work today in the states. 👿

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.