Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

Motorola DMDR Contest

armyofun

Jun 28, 2005, 4:42 PM
I just received an email stating that the Motorola Lear to Earn contest through Cingular DMDR will not ship the V635!!!! Instead they are offering a V551 or MPx220. Woo-Freakin-Hoo. These phones are complete crap against the V635. If anyone else did this contest, please call in and file a complaint. 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿
Iselltheshitoutofphones

Jun 28, 2005, 10:22 PM
Army,

That is about right! I am still waiting on my RAZR from the last L2E contest from way back in January (allpromoto). Plan on Moto taking their sweet ass time issuing your prize.

I am not in your sales channel but I emapthize with you. I guess you have a choice of a big douche or a turd sandwich. None the less it is free. Ebay here you come!!! 🤣

Will
texaswireless

Jun 29, 2005, 12:39 PM
You need to harrass Roveen. Has he been any help?
armyofun

Jun 29, 2005, 5:59 PM
Let Moto take their time! If its not here before Aug. 4, I won't even see my prize untill June of 2007!! As my name suggests, I'm part of the Army Reserves going for an 18 month deployment. By the time I come back, the 220 and 551 won't be worth sh!t. 👿 Can you say bending over and taking it. 😳
Iselltheshitoutofphones

Jun 29, 2005, 9:38 PM
Army,

Ironically, I recieved my RAZR today. Like I need a third one. Good luck to you in your future endeavors! I aplaud you for serving our country.

Maybe by the time you come back Moto won't have a buggy smart phone.......doubt it. 😛

Will

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.