Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

Extended Mall Hours... YAY!

3gee

Oct 27, 2011, 10:00 AM
Just got the November and December calendar with the extended hours for the mall. Don't really know how I am going to make an effective schedule now. Open 7-11 every Saturday from Thanksgiving to New Years Eve. Anyone Else have ridiculous hours this year??
FaeLynne

Oct 27, 2011, 10:22 AM
if I wasn't quitting the week before TG. 😁
island4prez

Oct 27, 2011, 2:26 PM
Oh yeah about those hours
The mall here is being stupid

Black Friday Hours 25th Open Midnight as in the night of thanks giving pretty much until 10 pm. That is 22 hours... Uhhh yeah I don't have the budget for that.

8am to 10 pm Friday and Saturdays

And the week of Chirstmans 8am to 11pm.

Are you kidding me with the black friday thing, I would understand big department stores for those hours but last year they made us get here at 4am and we didn't have 1 sale until 1pm. We pretty much just sat here and watched a bunch of kids run around saying "OMG I can't believe I am up at the mall this is so much fun!" Kill me!
speedywalk

Oct 27, 2011, 2:27 PM
3:00 AM black friday.

Seriously? Nobody shops for cell phones at 3:00 AM. Telly companies don't do door busters...
3gee

Oct 27, 2011, 2:48 PM
Last year on black friday we had a record breaking day at my store we had sales consistently from 4:30a to 11:00p so while they don't do doorbusters it is a big sales day.
island4prez

Oct 27, 2011, 2:52 PM
2 years ago record day in a store I worked at. Last year in our kiosk 5 phones out...
soundwave

Oct 27, 2011, 2:53 PM
Yeah we had a massive day on last black friday. And there were some fairly early buyers, we also gave out flyers to people who came back and purchased once they were done with doorbusters. We were open 4 to 10 pm.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.