Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

New Iphone

island4prez

Sep 30, 2011, 1:39 PM
Me: For personal reasons why do you want the iphone?

Customer: Because it's universal...

Me: Ok... (That answer made no sense and had no backing to it.)

Customer: I know you guys are suppose to sell android over the iphone but I want the Iphone.

Me: Actually sir, we don't sell the iphone so yes, we sell android over the iphone every day. If you want the iphone that's your choice I am not going to put you into a phone you don't want.

Take that!
Jellz

Oct 1, 2011, 12:27 PM
I try to sell Android over iPhone. The iPhone freakin' sells itself, unless someone asks about it I don't even mention it.

Enough people ask about it :\ Can't wait for the iPhone 5 or whatever to be released, sales are gonna be through the roof.
soundwave

Oct 1, 2011, 2:08 PM
Is your location going to get them right away? I was discussing with a rep who would be getting them first, apple store, corporate stores, select corporate stores? Who do you think will get it right away?
Sisyphus

Oct 1, 2011, 2:27 PM
This is complete speculation, but i think with Verizon, the iPhone 5 will be released online first, corp and Apple stores *and maybe national retailers* second, and indirect stores sometime after that.

I don't know where big box stores are going to fit in to the picture.
Jellz

Oct 1, 2011, 2:33 PM
I work online, so I imagine I'll get it first 😁
Jellz

Oct 1, 2011, 2:38 PM
It'll probably be like the iPad 2. It goes online, then it starts going on backorder real fast as the demand outstrips the supply.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.